Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• Stepfon

• REDMAN

• ImpressMeMuch

20240304-061450.jpg

:ducky:

• Haha 10

no promo no tiktok challenge no radio no 10 versions no stans mass buying no features no performances :clap3:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

no promo no tiktok challenge no radio no 10 versions no stans mass buying no features no performances :clap3:

Right.

How are the Stan’s letting this flop so hard, I’m even streaming 

36 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Speaking for myself. I would rather have one of my favorite artists have one song an era get mass market popular or maybe it doesn’t click with the general public and that’s okay too. I don’t think front loading, mass-buy, or whatever chart trickery people do is a good look at all and I hope she doesn’t do it this era. If you have to do that to make a song go #1 is it even good? It’s kind of tacky, desperate, and cowardly IMO. 

I like this song a lot, but I’m not obsessed with anybody enough to buy an instrumental of their song just so it doesn’t “flop” 

Edited by Mornings

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

She has always been more GP driven than someone like Nicki , there's really nothing BG can do to stop this if the GP has checked out on her rn. 

On 3/3/2024 at 1:14 PM, Click Clack said:

it’s a “freestyle” with 9 writers

200.gif?cid=a595bef3y5cthkicgilvvhg1pdds

A “Freestyle” that she had since last January Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by Republic Records

On 3/3/2024 at 8:55 AM, Click Clack said:

78b5edd29a197ced5b216524da75c07541ce902e

You are such a hater. Just wait when Tiktok gets into the bars a lil more and it goes viral. You’re going to be bandwagon stanning. This freestyle is top 5 verses by a female rapper in the last couple of years easily. Cardi has been on fire and the public is starting to wake up and use the lines on their ig captions.

She don’t make music for stan twitter like some artists, she makes music for REAL rap fans. No poppy! She could even do a remix with Kendrick Lamar and really set it off. :bird:

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

I really like this, she was talking her shii.  Cardi never really dissapoints me.  Def looking forward to the album (if she drops it lol)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Flare said:

You are such a hater. Just wait when Tiktok gets into the bars a lil more and it goes viral. You’re going to be bandwagon stanning. This freestyle is top 5 verses by a female rapper in the last couple of years easily. Cardi has been on fire and the public is starting to wake up and use the lines on their ig captions.

She don’t make music for stan twitter like some artists, she makes music for REAL rap fans. No poppy! She could even do a remix with Kendrick Lamar and really set it off. :bird:

Don’t try and argue with Disney Adults. You can’t win and they make you look crazy one for trying 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flare said:

sdddddddddddddddd flare GONE!

but i must say this is some grade a trolling, see how some of the dummies didn’t catch it?

:jonny5: 

• Haha 4

nssndsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsn

d

d

d

d

d

d

tears

but anywho. i’m curious about the billboard predictions 

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gif

7 minutes ago, Flare said:

Now sis, you don't even believe even a bit of this

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

see how some of the dummies didn’t catch it?

:skull:

2 hours ago, Flare said:

The same Kendrick Lamar that hasn't had a hit in years? He's practically a recluse. I love how out of touch with hip hop ATRL is 

It’s starting to smell yeasty from all the skin tags in here. You would think an international tour filled with mumbling forgotten lyrics, cheap wardrobes and 30 minute blackout interludes would keep them occupied. 

Edited by Mornings
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

I’m glad we’ve all gotten on one accord about her having no actual stans:clap3: 

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, KKW said:

I’m glad we’ve all gotten on one accord about her having no actual stans:clap3: 

no streams

no album

no hope 

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

20240304-061450.jpg

:ducky:

damn i was told this was her comeback. :redface:

• Haha 1

this is horrible and sounds bored. she fell off so hard. 

i remember thinking press was messy and cringy but she had ENERGY back then

7yapCMX.gif

• Haha 1

Tomorrow Spotify about to serve “Where is Cardi B?”

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

It doesn’t matter if it’s “flopping” or not. If you like a song then listen to it. Hip hop doesn’t work like that where the quality of a song is based on its chart position. Glo for example, is getting so much love for her song “Yeah Glo” and it’s not even top 40. A lot of these hip hop legends wouldn’t be legends if their careers were judged by their top 10 hits. Hip hop has been so watered down that y’all care so much about the chart position than just enjoying the song.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Flare said:

cringe :zzz: 

Your trolling was already tired since the Bongos thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.