Cardi B - "Like What (Freestyle)"

punisher

4 minutes ago, JayRockafella said:

#70 debut in the US is horrible for a comeback single

Its a freestyle with no playlisting or radio deal. 

Stop treating it as a comeback single. :rip:

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• Stepfon

• REDMAN

• ImpressMeMuch

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

There’s plenty of songs that had the same playlisting and no radio that debuted higher than this. The freestyle thing is a cop out even with a high profile collab which was marketed as a pt 2 of one of her biggest hits underperformed. Her team set up the whole where’s Cardi thing and it translated to nothing. Bottom line is she should’ve never came back with this like I initially said I really think this strategy her team is doing is going to bite her in the ass she needed a hit

38 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

It was #3 on New Music Friday and top 10 on RapCaviar (biggest hiphop playlist) AND it had a music video. Quit lying! And it was a comeback judging by the way she hinted it with the whole #WhereIsCardi thing her official fanpage did

54 minutes ago, FantasyRide said:

You guys have to stop looking at rap girls as pop stars. I think you guys are underestimating how little people are here for female rappers globally unless they’re doing pop star things. Especially a controversial figure like Cardi who has had one album and tons of people rooting for her downfall. 

She needs to build her name back up by releasing consistently. 

you’re not wrong, but the sole person behaving like this was cardi herself. for her debut era she was collaborating, putting herself out there. Something shifted with the pandemic, and she chose her domestic life and being rich rather than putting more stuff out. Once the songs stopped hitting #1 it got way worse. If she’s real about still having a rap career she needs to stop with the long pauses and yearly drop with an extra collab. Shake the fear of flopping because a ***** is flopping right now and tables can turn with a good song or a collab

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gif

• Haha 15
  • Thumbs Down 4

i’m actually obsessed with the video:WAP:

offset needs to direct more idk, it’s more visually pleasing than bongos tbh

• Like 1

i’m also obsessed with that little synth when she says “The only L i took come after YS”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayRockafella said:

There’s plenty of songs that had the same playlisting and no radio that debuted higher than this. The freestyle thing is a cop out even with a high profile collab which was marketed as a pt 2 of one of her biggest hits underperformed. Her team set up the whole where’s Cardi thing and it translated to nothing. Bottom line is she should’ve never came back with this like I initially said I really think this strategy her team is doing is going to bite her in the ass she needed a hit

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It was #3 on New Music Friday and top 10 on RapCaviar (biggest hiphop playlist) AND it had a music video. Quit lying! And it was a comeback judging by the way she hinted it with the whole #WhereIsCardi thing her official fanpage did

Can nicki fans please leave her alone? 

zzzzz

1 hour ago, JayRockafella said:

78b5edd29a197ced5b216524da75c07541ce902e

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, punisher said:

i’m also obsessed with that little synth when she says “The only L i took come after YS”

Yeah, same lol.  I love little production ear candy like that. 

17 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

78b5edd29a197ced5b216524da75c07541ce902e

I hate you lol 😂 😂 

• Haha 2

i streamed laundry service today and i forgot how good shakira is

we’re getting fed this month:jonny5:

I mean even if it was not the "real gun"  one would expect it to crack the top 200. (I don't see any difference with this song or any of her other singles - the only real deal is playlisting and radio assuming if what is said is true.)

Also, has it cracked the Top 200 on AM music yet? Checked it around the time the song was 8 hours in, and it was not there.

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Also, has it cracked the Top 200 on AM music yet? Checked it around the time the song was 8 hours in, and it was not there.

#23 in AM US

hasnt been updates in 5 hours though

I don’t understand what the point of releasing this was instead of a proper single :rip: She could’ve just thrown this on Soundcloud and called it a day

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

I don’t understand what the point of releasing this was instead of a proper single :rip: She could’ve just thrown this on Soundcloud and called it a day

Or not at all and released a hit. I truly don’t get these two girls all of them have the weirdest rollouts lately except Doja

57 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

It officially marks album mode. Besides, the more she drops the better. If anything, not dropping more random singles like this between WAP and now has hurt her.

• Like 2

Seems like Doja is the only rap girl that can drop decent music

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Click Clack said:

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gif

I can’t with you stop it :ahh: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

A quick lil buzz single with a cute video that’s all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is like the best thing she has released in the last two years, great way to start the album rollout before she's dropping the big hits :clap3:

I mean it's been years when is her final  "real" solo single coming up?

Everything that comes up from her is droplet. 

Anyways, i hope the shakira song comes in like a hurricane and then she releases her next lead single by late april 

13 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I can’t with you stop it :ahh: 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

hey twin :hughard:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.