• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• Stepfon

• REDMAN

• ImpressMeMuch

I had no idea about the voodoo thing but I just saw a tweet about it and I am ******* HOWLING :ahh: 

• Haha 2

video just passed 2M!

Just now, punisher said:

video just passed 2M!

Pretty good for not a high budget video. :clap3:

2 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

barbs

Stop making fun of mentally ill people. Not a good look!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I need more time with this one

6 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

i love her sm, but this is boring, i get its freestyle but freestyle can be done on some show not with fancy cover and MV to accompany it

Welcome to hip hop :cm:

Apple Music 🇺🇸:

#25 (+14)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, punisher said:

Apple Music 🇺🇸:

#25 (+14)

Organic climb

this is such a club banger wtf! She looked and sounded so refreshed and confident

cannot wait for this new era to finally kick off

• Like 2

spotify numbers don’t look too good based on the artists chart-

she doesn’t have a big enough fanbase to just drop something and expect big numbers especially since the promo and playlisting for this was sooo bad

apple music numbers aren’t that bad though, she needs to up the promo bad though:gaycat7:

do not look at global charts I WARNED YOU:suburban:

• Haha 3

ok girl now move on to miami 

Another flop for Cardi ☠️ 

• Haha 5

Flop or not, it's her first good song in a minute

• Like 3

She needs to drop CB2 and move on from this commercial pressure

5 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

She needs to drop CB2 and move on from this commercial pressure

Girl please. This probably only demotivated her to drop the album even more. Bongos - Like What is not enough foundation to start an album cycle with. Watch her postpone it to 2025 now. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Girl please. This probably only demotivated her to drop the album even more. Bongos - Like What is not enough foundation to start an album cycle with. Watch her postpone it to 2025 now. 

Postponing will only make it worse…. She lost her best timing. Any foundation is a foundation. If the Shakira song takes off she can start from there for a potential new cute momentum 

She just has to drop the whole album no matter what happens at this point (and add WAP, Up, Hot **** (solo) and Bongos)

And let people choose if they like something from the album and make that an official single

You guys need to chill. It’s literallly be one day. Also it has been presented as a an appetizer and a freestyle. I think she made her point. 

6 minutes ago, Green said:

She just has to drop the whole album no matter what happens at this point (and add WAP, Up, Hot **** (solo) and Bongos)

And let people choose if they like something from the album and make that an official single

yeah drop the album with a single and see what happens. 

with tiktok I feel like nobody is ever done commercially, especially rap artists. even Flo Mili has a current hit thanks to hit. they could pick up a random Cardi's track anytime.

You guys have to stop looking at rap girls as pop stars. I think you guys are underestimating how little people are here for female rappers globally unless they’re doing pop star things. Especially a controversial figure like Cardi who has had one album and tons of people rooting for her downfall. 

She needs to build her name back up by releasing consistently. 

3 minutes ago, FantasyRide said:

You guys have to stop looking at rap girls as pop stars. I think you guys are underestimating how little people are here for female rappers globally unless they’re doing pop star things. Especially a controversial figure like Cardi who has had one album and tons of people rooting for her downfall. 

She needs to build her name back up by releasing consistently. 

#70 debut in the US is horrible for a comeback single

Just now, JayRockafella said:

#70 debut in the US is horrible for a comeback single

Hence she needs to work her way back up by releasing consistently. She has a lot of people rooting against her, the only way to get into people’s good graces is to keep putting out good material. 

Before they started treating female rappers like pop stars they would be out here constantly. If not dropping albums, they’d be doing features and if not doing features they’d be doing mixtapes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.