Cardi B - "Like What (Freestyle)"

punisher

4 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Barbiez mass buying they do this all the time. Last week they were trying to make cowgirl happen cuz of beyonce and Texas hold ‘em :skull:

anyways… 

can’t stop listening :jonny6: and the mv whewwww just her serving looks not everyone can do that 

But why couldn’t they get BF to number 1? :laugh:

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• Stepfon

• REDMAN

• ImpressMeMuch

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

I like this a lot but how is it a freestyle? Like where's the proof? Are we supposed to not question the legitimacy of that claim?

it's not, they just used 'freestyle' to signify not official single, focused on bars and nothing else

she wrote this with others and there's no shame in that. some rappers SHOULD be cowriting given the state of their output

i love her sm, but this is boring, i get its freestyle but freestyle can be done on some show not with fancy cover and MV to accompany it

lol imagine calling yourself a female rapper and hopping on the beat of another female rapper and serving (minimum) ten times less cvnt :lmao: 

freestyle where ?! :lmao:

sell that lip gloss tho, sis!! 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

3 minutes ago, TYMPS said:

lol imagine calling yourself a female rapper and hopping on the beat of another female rapper and serving (minimum) ten times less cvnt :lmao: 

freestyle where ?! :lmao:

sell that lip gloss tho, sis!! 

a female rapper is just a female that raps:suburban:

I don’t like her but this is amazing 

• Like 3

Best thing about this song is the dragging of JT. Well deserved.

Any Apple Music updates? 

Not a JT Cardi beef come on Female Rap finally **** is getting good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best Cardi song in a minute!!! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Is this good or bad

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Is this good or bad

I kept checking the chart all day and it seemed frozen to me, I didn't see much movement between a lot of the songs (if any), I will see let's wait and see how it does in the next update and tomorrow before we decide, lol.

wasn’t expecting to see this on my tl lol 

all these people coming out of the woodwork cause the all sampled a classic rap song. if everyone who sampled  Biggie's song Just Playing(Dreams) said the next person copied them, we would all roll our eyes. 

Also Cardi's take on the beat is so nice cause they switch it up with the pitched down parts. 

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

chi-

ok cardi time to drop the real single

If the album's half as good as Invasion of Privacy then it's gonna be a hit.

• Like 2

Yeah this is cute but overall mid tbh. How she decide to make this her comeback song?? She was serving better bars during her feature era last year. 

70 on AM, and she’s stronger there than Spotify? That has to be wrong 

What, did the barbs block bg from streaming? 

• Haha 3

Sorry but this is a serve and a bop! Anyone that disagrees is DEAF.

classy and a c*nT!

Belcalis will always be famous!

:gayalipacat5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I like this a lot but how is it a freestyle? Like where's the proof? Are we supposed to not question the legitimacy of that claim?

Others have said similar things, but to clarify, freestyle has/had a pretty literal meaning: it's a rap song that is not structured around a hook or a set pattern in the flow. It's "free of style" you could say.

I think the confusion is that people started to use "freestyle" to describe off the dome or improvisational rap in the '90s, and these two definitions now both exist simultaneously. (And personally, I feel like 106 & Park having Freestyle Fridays helped make the second definition the most popular definition.) But it seems pretty safe to say that Cardi is referring to the earlier definition based on this song.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's a bop but mainly because that Missy/Timbaland instrumental still goes so hard.

But the video is amazing... pure '90s Kim/Foxy realness :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.