Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Kylie Jenner

365 (Remix) [feat. Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK] when?

spacer.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• Club classic

• Cain

• Contessa

10 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

Confirmed Taylor has taken #1 in the UK by a significant margin due to last night's variant drop, but Charli is sitting comfortably at #2 and should be very proud of herself. She's almost doubled what Crash did when it hit #1. 

swiftie-crying-swiftie-screaming.gif 

• Haha 3

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

swiftie-crying-swiftie-screaming.gif 

Don't be sad sis, no matter how many photocards or variants she releases she ain't gonna be able to change that metacritic score 🤭

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Charli could do the funniest thing for a male duet remix

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

where is the #1 confirmed? I don't see it anywhere?

Best of the year yet. Still prefer how i'm feeling now, but that is also brilliant so whatever. Should win AOTY next year if there's any fairness in that price.

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

Confirmed Taylor has taken #1 in the UK by a significant margin due to last night's variant drop, but Charli is sitting comfortably at #2 and should be very proud of herself. She's almost doubled what Crash did when it hit #1. 

why i wanna buy gun why i wanna shoot myself:eli:

• Haha 1

Not 360 on TTH :eek: 

It's the album only chance at getting a "hit" tbh so I'm glad they were quick. If only they launched it & the MV with the album's release.

• Like 4

Was Charli really about to be #1 but she's not because of Taylor's new drop? LOL 

43 minutes ago, Club classic said:

where is the #1 confirmed? I don't see it anywhere?

Will be publicly released later today - but numbers are released to industry on Friday mornings. 

4 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

Will be publicly released later today - but numbers are released to industry on Friday mornings. 

thank you! disgusted by this… releasing last minute to scam her way into #1. can't fake acclaim though

• Like 1

The evil will be defeated soon. Mark my words!

---

17 minutes ago, Kern said:

Was Charli really about to be #1 but she's not because of Taylor's new drop? LOL 

Yep. I can't decide whether it's her own misogyny that made her do this or the fact that Matty (Charli's fiance's bandmate) got engaged to Gabriette (Charli's friend and referenced in 360 and the 360 mv) and she's still fuming and desperate about a ~2 week situationship with an ugly racist. 

It's probably both. :bibliahh:

• Thanks 4

Hello Goodbye just confirms what I've said about some songs needing more cooking time. It easily clears half of the standard edition.

spacer.png

• Like 2

That lady needs to get Drake'd, I'm sorry

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Her show was amazing and this album is perfect

• Like 3

tinted my avi :gaycat4:

• Like 2

Oh 365 the classic you already are

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ykw let me lock up my Taylor stan card until my Eras Tour date cause wtf 

• Like 2

#8 in germany. her first top 10 album here :duca:

• Like 5

It feels really low from her, but should we have expected anything else? No, she's been like this her whole career. At this point it is pathological lol

• Like 1

dfghjsdkafdksl i had no idea THAT lady's album has a score of 76 on metacritic and BRAT is sitting at a pretty 95? 

Charli WON. So happy she isn't the McDonalds of music 

s8f983R.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

that chart obsessed demon woman with her cult strikes again to block yet another woman

• Like 5

This is like when Boris Johnson beat Corbyn 

:suburban:

Time for REFORM of Official Charts

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.