Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Kylie Jenner

15 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

YALLL 

G85FAVF.gif

she needs the nobel peace prize for that set, one of the wildest, most fun concerts I've ever been too

miss b2b, knife and guess stay the best songs on the album live too:WAP:

now to regain my hearing and personal space back dd 

ahhhhhhh please share more of your experience, my show is in a couple days and i can ******* wait 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• Club classic

• Cain

• Contessa

The fact that this went up to 95 on MC. The projected debut numbers. I'm so happy for her. I hope 360 can ride this momentum and be a lil hit. 

4 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

ahhhhhhh please share more of your experience, my show is in a couple days and i can ******* wait 

sure! The venue was kind of a mess, we waited outside in line for about 1.5hrs, and once we got in, we waited for another 1 hour. She probably won't come on till about 2 hours after the stated start time, and she has a short opener, who was a lot of fun. but ne ways, the main show was just electric, I'm pretty sure it was the same set as the Brooklyn show but she didn't do girl so confusing. she talked a little bit but it was hard to hear with everything else going on lol people were shoving a little bit and it was kinda tight and uncomfortable but I tried to not focus on that.

the lighting design was incredible and flowed so well with the music, the stage design is super simple too. Very minimalistic set up but we know why we're there and that's to hear those club classics tm :bird:

overall get excited, it's such an incredible set, one of my fav concerts I've ever been to, helps that I love the album so much too :gaygacat2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

sure! The venue was kind of a mess, we waited outside in line for about 1.5hrs, and once we got in, we waited for another 1 hour. She probably won't come on till about 2 hours after the stated start time, and she has a short opener, who was a lot of fun. but ne ways, the main show was just electric, I'm pretty sure it was the same set as the Brooklyn show but she didn't do girl so confusing. she talked a little bit but it was hard to hear with everything else going on lol people were shoving a little bit and it was kinda tight and uncomfortable but I tried to not focus on that.

the lighting design was incredible and flowed so well with the music, the stage design is super simple too. Very minimalistic set up but we know why we're there and that's to hear those club classics tm :bird:

overall get excited, it's such an incredible set, one of my fav concerts I've ever been to, helps that I love the album so much too :gaygacat2:

Ahhhh youre getting me hype!!! showing up 1.5 hours early, how close were you to the front of the stage? and if you werent close to the front do you think the lighting design is worth it to go a little closer to the back and in the middle 

kinda surprised to hear she was late because she was so on time when i saw her for the brat tour, but thank you for sharing i seriously cant wait 

7 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

Ahhhh youre getting me hype!!! showing up 1.5 hours early, how close were you to the front of the stage? and if you werent close to the front do you think the lighting design is worth it to go a little closer to the back and in the middle 

kinda surprised to hear she was late because she was so on time when i saw her for the brat tour, but thank you for sharing i seriously cant wait 

if the layout was a square I was kinda in the direct middle. I'm pretty tall, (6'1) so I was fine with my spot, but shorter ppl might want to be closer to the front. lighting is probs incredible anywhere. Loved it from my pov. with the time, i think it was just confusion bc the ticket said the show was at 7p but that was really just the time the doors opened. anyways get pumped it's SO fun:gaygacat2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

if the layout was a square I was kinda in the direct middle. I'm pretty tall, (6'1) so I was fine with my spot, but shorter ppl might want to be closer to the front. lighting is probs incredible anywhere. Loved it from my pov. with the time, i think it was just confusion bc the ticket said the show was at 7p but that was really just the time the doors opened. anyways get pumped it's SO fun:gaygacat2:

omg i meant crash tour* hahaha 

yay thank you so much for sharing!!! cant wait 

brat is already #2 on RYM for 2024 with 3.92

Y'ALL THE STRAIGHTS ARE STANNING TOO :jonny: 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pendulum said:

brat is already #2 on RYM for 2024 with 3.92

Y'ALL THE STRAIGHTS ARE STANNING TOO :jonny: 

Same in AOTY. It's funny because it was like #6 before Fantano's review :rip: 

This and eternal sunshine are my top albums this year so far. Phenomenal album. I thought Crash couldn't be topped but I was wrong. :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Same in AOTY. It's funny because it was like #6 before Fantano's review :rip: 

yeah, Fantano has some influence over that demographic :rip: but it's Fantano's review that prompted them to give brat a listen because otherwise his fans would've stayed away from it

• Like 1

365 365 365 365 365 365

365 365 365 365 365 365

365 365 365 365 365 365

IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044

Edited by ChapelHooker

my blue and red vinyl came terribly damaged, they better refund me :rip:

The level of acclaim/popularity this album is getting is actually crazy cause it's really NOT a huge departure from what she's been giving since 2017 with Pop 2/vroom vroom EP. It just goes to show that if you keeping working at what you love eventually you will hit that pay off baybee :jonny2::clap3:

• Like 5

Charli holding onto #1 in today's UK Chart flash update - Taylor now hot on her heels at #2 with Bon Jovi falling to #3.

DROP MORE PHYSICALS CHARLES!!! Cramp that hand from signing those art cards, baby! 

• Like 1

Just now, djcalpal said:

Charli holding onto #1 in today's UK Chart flash update - Taylor now hot on her heels at #2 with Bon Jovi falling to #3.

DROP MORE PHYSICALS CHARLES!!! Cramp that hand from signing those art cards, baby! 

Hopefully charli gets her desrved number 1.... 

• Like 1

quite a sweet mashup :chick3: and it works pretty well

21 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

Expected a bump up from Taylor given the fact she's in the UK but variant 17,542 with some new signed photo cards going on sale... she's as greedy as augustus gloop

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

So tired of that Swift girl...

somebody heard Sympathy Is A Knife

aa8.gif 

i'm just living that life

aa8.gif

• Like 1

everything is..... romantic 

aa8.gif

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

The level of acclaim/popularity this album is getting is actually crazy cause it's really NOT a huge departure from what she's been giving since 2017 with Pop 2/vroom vroom EP. It just goes to show that if you keeping working at what you love eventually you will hit that pay off baybee :jonny2::clap3:

"I went my own way and I made it."

You wanna try it, bite it, lick it, spit it
Pull it to the side and get all up in it

aa8.gif

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheGerm said:

Do you think you were able to get like the full experience from the lighting being in the front? my show is in a couple days and im trying to figure out where to stand 

The front had Charli's biggest stans knowing all lyrics and of course she was closer so it was an amazing experience. In NYC you  needed to get in line 3-4 hrs before the show to be in the front. But it probably also looked cool further away with lights beaming all over the venue and giant curtains on stage

the way  i'm gonna go to every single charli show in my town for the rest of time after my show last night

aa8.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.