CHUNG HA - "I'm Ready / Eenie Meenie"

Supervillain

Giving every girl group out there rn. Chop!

Title gave me flashbacks to Sean Kingston

FINALLY. :jonny5:

She’s like the only K Pop artist I actively keep up with, ha.  

• Like 1

I'm so ready. :jonny5:Her dancing, her everything. :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Cheers said:

Bffr, what girl group is putting out music like this currently?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

'I'm Ready' is great albeit very repetitive, 'Eenie Meenie' is... hmm. I'm just glad to have her back. Hope this leads to a mini album later in the year.

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Where is the video to.im ready?

1 hour ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

'I'm Ready' is great albeit very repetitive, 'Eenie Meenie' is... hmm. I'm just glad to have her back. Hope this leads to a mini album later in the year.

I'm ready is basically stay tonight's cousin and the kind of song that a lip sing assassin on rpdr would send a ***** home with

The feature actively fighting against the beat on Eenie Meenie :deadbanana2: Queen needs to drop the solo immediately.

I’m Ready slays as predicted.

• Haha 1

I like “I’m Ready” better…but I’m also a “Stay Tonight” stan, so no surprises there lol.  

On 2/28/2024 at 7:11 AM, Cheers said:

girl stfu 

On 2/28/2024 at 1:47 PM, muddysquirrel said:

I'm so ready. :jonny5:Her dancing, her everything. :jonny5:

she can easily crossover and be a global kpop star with the right management and promotion what are they waiting for 

On 3/11/2024 at 6:58 AM, RobDeWittBukater said:

arent we suppose to be getting bare and rare part two?

On 3/11/2024 at 11:11 AM, professor2000 said:

I like “I’m Ready” better…but I’m also a “Stay Tonight” stan, so no surprises there lol.  

are we getting a video for im ready? we better because thats the hit right there 

Bare&Back Pt 2 is not coming, at least the concept and photoshoot are fully dead, maybe the songs will see the light of day at some point seeing she performed Mexico a while ago

anyway she can do so much better than these c-list pop girl rejects... both of these songs aren't really doing anything to me, but I hope they lead to some sort of full length project and if that's the case I'm sure album context will make them grow on me

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

anyway she can do so much better than these c-list pop girl rejects... both of these songs aren't really doing anything to me, but I hope they lead to some sort of full length project and if that's the case I'm sure album context will make them grow on me

Yeah totally agreed. Idk Kpop has just not been serving at all recently (like three years now lmao) and was hoping Chungha (a veteran at this point I guess) would deliver some quality but these are just.......kinda there and a little cringe. Idk maybe Kpop just isn't for me anymore :rip: which is sad

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

not the rapper's stuffy nose voice :wanda:

also the song itself is so mid, but we can't expect much from a Anne-Marie scrap 

at least I'm Ready is kinda bop

• 3 weeks later...

oh she ate :WAP:

17 hours ago, Forestboy said:

oh she ate :WAP:

These type of songs are where she is at her best and her lane and always delivers. Phew she needs to be the biggest thing in kpop because my god she is such a ****

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.