Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Cohete"

rigo

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

You all complain about a collab but ignoring the description which looks very promising tbh. I’m here for a little funk and electronic. If the song it’s good I don’t mind but you are all insufferable 

Thank you! 

like I said is probably the song that was supposed to make it to his album Saturno. She probably liked it bought the rights and including it on hers.

I’m all here for a heavy bass song a la Punto 40

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• rigo

• CottageHore

Top Posters In This Topic

QueenofCopyPaste
11 hours ago, Superbitch said:

@QueenofCopyPaste hmm so no punteria

Album release 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Thank you! 

like I said is probably the song that was supposed to make it to his album Saturno. She probably liked it bought the rights and including it on hers.

lol have you even heard Saturno, thing is a masterpiece

• Like 1

Just wait for the lashings when she teases that second Mexican regional collab :priceless:

:ryan3:

Edited by Lorelei
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rigo said:

lol have you even heard Saturno, thing is a masterpiece

I have and loved it. Really liked his take on old school reggaeton with new funk electronic sounds.

im not expecting a masterpiece of a song, but hoping for something more upbeat than te felicito.

if she’s gonna keep releasing collaborations hoping the next ones are heavier more dance, come on shaki release your inner perra !!! :gaycatina1:

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

I don't think this is a single announcement. She's probably going track by track from now on.

Just now, bruninho said:

I don't think this is a single announcement. She's probably going track by track from now on.

Exactly 

29 minutes ago, bruninho said:

So get mentally ready for the daily or weekly meltdowns :gaycat5:

• Haha 3

Can someone please confirm that Origami featuring the kpop girl group has made the cut or is at least coming out at some point?

I will love the song but i hope someone makes a version without raw cause i cant stand his vocal tone. Same with ozuna and camilo :giraffe:

2 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I will love the song but i hope someone makes a version without raw cause i cant stand his vocal tone. Same with ozuna and camilo :giraffe:

Camilo isn't gonna be on this album though 😐 

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Can someone please confirm that Origami featuring the kpop girl group has made the cut or is at least coming out at some point?

it better ******* not be real, kpop is the most insufferable type of music and i need Shakira to stay far away from it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:23 PM, SchmoodRing said:

12 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

it better ******* not be real, kpop is the most insufferable type of music and i need Shakira to stay far away from it. 

Looks like it isn't. Unless there is a B-Side English version of the album with new english songs, the tracklist is out and no mention of it. 

• Confused 1

On 2/28/2024 at 5:23 PM, SchmoodRing said:

It must be for the rumored second album, which will be released under RCA and will likely have English songs. This album is through Sony Latin. 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:54 AM, GeeDuval said:

Thank you! 

Yeah people Rauw actually isn't a generic reggaetonero. He's very versatile as an artist sonically and a performer. Their second collab may actually be another highlight on the album. 

On 2/28/2024 at 8:53 AM, Lorelei said:

Just wait for the lashings when she teases that second Mexican regional collab :priceless:

:ryan3:

I'd rather her work directly with popular Mexican artist and serve us a crossover bop. Linking up with Becky G would be such a serve

17 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

This sounded hella pointed and came off as micro aggressive but sure

4 hours ago, Jaye said:

Looks like it isn't. Unless there is a B-Side English version of the album with new english songs, the tracklist is out and no mention of it. 

I just hope that it features Blackpink as rumored. The cultural reset. I'd want nothing more for a second album and it being all new material. Unless she tacks on Me Gusta, Don't Wait Up, Clandestino to get ahead on the streaming front which I wouldn't mind or put it past her. Better that way so we don't have any homeless droplets because I also doubt that she will give a 100 percent English record. Wishful thinking but it got me wondering if that's why their is 2 version of Puntería because the English version may be tacked onto the second volume 🤔 

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

It must be for the rumored second album, which will be released under RCA and will likely have English songs. This album is through Sony Latin. 

This is really exciting maybe that's the record that has the Ed Sheeran and JBalvin collab song on it? How many albums left does she have to fulfill her contracts with both Sony Latin and RCA do we know?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.