Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Cohete"

rigo

hoes complaining as usual

we always knew there was another Rauw collab, did you listen to the snippet? it's not reggaeton.

Te Felicito was fresh af for what she was serving at the time, only dud this era is El Jefe, god what an awful song

• Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• rigo

• CottageHore

Top Posters In This Topic

She had to come up with something quick after the cheating scandal 

get that hit queen :clack:

Well.... i prefer a Rauw collab than that rumoured Cardi on..... but at the same time ENOUGH of collabs, release a solo song

• Thanks 1

I think this is just a filler album track, not the next single guys. I think she's probably gonna tease each song left one by one.

5 hours ago, rigo said:

I am being serious, I am currently playing Sale el Sol (album) to remind myself of what's she's capable of. I am done with this bs 

Y'all are gonna have to realize that girl doesn't exist anymore. The sooner that you accept that the better it'll save you the headache. If not just jump ship if this new version of her isn't your cup of tea her old catalog is at your disposal obviously. 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Seriously tired of her. 

But yet here you are...

4 hours ago, DougAF said:

Now her collabing with a cheater :rip:

This was never confirmed. He has straight up denied it. Rosalia was also really quick to move on. We don't know what went on unless one of them decides to be transparent about the whole situation but they don't owe that to us

4 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Will Afo Verde leave Shakira alone and stop forcing her to collab with his loser artists? What a downgrade from Cardi B. :deadbanana2:

Rauw Alejandro is objectively much more talented than Cardi B so he's not really the downgrade in this scenario. We just would've preferred a new feature as a collaboration 

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

She literally has another song on the album with him already :gaycat6: why is she like this? You’d think at this point in her career she’d be at her most artistically expressive. I’m so sick of this reggaeton basic ass music, Shakira! :ryan3:

Like I said before she couldn't have linked up with Bad Bunny, Myke Towerz, Sebastian Yatra, Feid, Quevedo or Eladio Carrion as a feature ?

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

didnt she just do a song with him???

Just? Their first collab came out literally two years ago chill

3 hours ago, rigo said:

You’ve got taste. Shakira was the first person I Stan, my first concert when I was 10. Listen, I really think we lost her during el dorado era, she’s gone. She claims an artist changes that’s cool but they still produce art not tik tok tracks. I could see her briefly in Chantaje but I think she’s gone

donde están los ladrones, sale el sol and fijación oral are her best work 

I was gonna say she’s acting like a new artist like Addison Rae or something like that, but I love 2die4 you can be fun and sexy and keep it artistic, she invites people over for a session and milks to songs out of them and just goes with it, there’s no time to write to create a concept anymore. It’s so f sad, it really breaks my heart

She was also transparent that once she got with Pique she had writers block and wasn't inspired and even admitted to wanting to retire as well. Shakira is not serving us tiktok tracks now let's not do all of that, especially if you're gonna bring up standing Addison Rae to prove a point too 🫠  Shakira is established and the blueprint and will always be the goals and standards for the new Latin pop girls. Here's the thing though if you really want her to serve you ART then I don't want to hear **** if she starts experiencing a commercial decline and looses her mainstream appeal. She's been at this since the early 90s she won't be on top forever. Just enjoy the ride or hold onto the eras that you enjoyed her art and leave it at that then. I would say your last statement could definitely apply to her last era but not this. Other then her work ethic not really being there her creative spark is back. It may not be in the way that you want but it's nice to see her actually seem invested and interested again.

3 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

Since when? As far as I know she started her new relationship after the previous one ended.
Meanwhile there are multiple comments from girls saying they were with rauw during his relationship with Rosalia. 

When it comes to their relationship it's really messy because he basically exposed themselves for saying they stuck it out because they had commitments to putting out the EP but homegirl honestly looked so distraught when things ended. She literally was on tv talking about wedding dress shopping. To me it seems like once they wrapped up their tours the focus was suppose to be the wedding. It seems like he still was very much career based and she probably wasn't okay with the delays and being dragged out. This happens alot that relationships end over ultimatums especially when work becomes a priority over the relationship. Also we can't take heresay for proof. Anyone can say that they did something but if theirs no proof let's not take a strangers word as fact.

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

The plus side to all of it is 1. at least she’s still super successful in her late 40s. That’s rare and 2. she at least gives us decent visuals and keeps us fed with consistent releases (singles-wise). But it’s crazy to think she used to have so much personality and expression in her music and now it’s the most basic **** I’ve ever heard. It’s still fun, but it’s definitely sad because the change is so drastic. El Dorado was the beginning of the end for sure.

At the end of day she's also a popstar. Her success and longevity is one for the ages and still outpeaking girls in their primes says alot. She still has some kind of artistry and if she's so "basic" why are so quick to stan Rosalia and Karol G for example as "artists" when one has a song saying "pa ti, naki, chicken teriyaki" or Karol "mi cama suena" like again in the end it's all Pop music. Ya mad at her if she doesn't compete with the girlies and show em how it's done but then also don't like it if she's not the girl she was in 1998 it's a double edged sword

3 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Shakira love you sis but this is just tiring

Rosalia sis

2 hours ago, x æ a-xii said:

hoes complaining as usual

we always knew there was another Rauw collab, did you listen to the snippet? it's not reggaeton.

Te Felicito was fresh af for what she was serving at the time, only dud this era is El Jefe, god what an awful song

El Jefe is good just based on the lyrical content, the video and the sound she explored. Keeps it from being generic and gives the og fans that said artistry and personality that they miss

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

She had to come up with something quick after the cheating scandal 

get that hit queen :clack:

Cheating scandal?

37 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Well.... i prefer a Rauw collab than that rumoured Cardi on..... but at the same time ENOUGH of collabs, release a solo song

She did. The ballad about her kids and it was a success. Ya just didn't care for it because it was considered a lullaby that no one asked for according to ya 

36 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I think this is just a filler album track, not the next single guys. I think she's probably gonna tease each song left one by one.

One by one? This isn't 2012. Just give us the damn tracklist this Friday Shak!

• Like 1

I don’t mind this actually, Te Felicito is still my favorite single she’s released for the new album.

Edited by kandicha
  • Like 1

JUMPING ON COLLABORATIONS . OBVIOUSLY SHE CANT GET ANY HIT SOLO SINGLE . I CAN SEE IT FLOPPING ALREADY . RAUW ALEJANDRO ISNT IT ANYMORE 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's on her DJ Khaled era. All the songs of her album are colabs lmao

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Y'all are gonna have to realize that girl doesn't exist anymore. The sooner that you accept that the better it'll save you the headache. If not just jump ship if this new version of her isn't your cup of tea her old catalog is at your disposal obviously. 

But yet here you are...

This was never confirmed. He has straight up denied it. Rosalia was also really quick to move on. We don't know what went on unless one of them decides to be transparent about the whole situation but they don't owe that to us

Rauw Alejandro is objectively much more talented than Cardi B so he's not really the downgrade in this scenario. We just would've preferred a new feature as a collaboration 

Like I said before she couldn't have linked up with Bad Bunny, Myke Towerz, Sebastian Yatra, Feid, Quevedo or Eladio Carrion as a feature ?

Just? Their first collab came out literally two years ago chill

She was also transparent that once she got with Pique she had writers block and wasn't inspired and even admitted to wanting to retire as well. Shakira is not serving us tiktok tracks now let's not do all of that, especially if you're gonna bring up standing Addison Rae to prove a point too 🫠  Shakira is established and the blueprint and will always be the goals and standards for the new Latin pop girls. Here's the thing though if you really want her to serve you ART then I don't want to hear **** if she starts experiencing a commercial decline and looses her mainstream appeal. She's been at this since the early 90s she won't be on top forever. Just enjoy the ride or hold onto the eras that you enjoyed her art and leave it at that then. I would say your last statement could definitely apply to her last era but not this. Other then her work ethic not really being there her creative spark is back. It may not be in the way that you want but it's nice to see her actually seem invested and interested again.

When it comes to their relationship it's really messy because he basically exposed themselves for saying they stuck it out because they had commitments to putting out the EP but homegirl honestly looked so distraught when things ended. She literally was on tv talking about wedding dress shopping. To me it seems like once they wrapped up their tours the focus was suppose to be the wedding. It seems like he still was very much career based and she probably wasn't okay with the delays and being dragged out. This happens alot that relationships end over ultimatums especially when work becomes a priority over the relationship. Also we can't take heresay for proof. Anyone can say that they did something but if theirs no proof let's not take a strangers word as fact.

At the end of day she's also a popstar. Her success and longevity is one for the ages and still outpeaking girls in their primes says alot. She still has some kind of artistry and if she's so "basic" why are so quick to stan Rosalia and Karol G for example as "artists" when one has a song saying "pa ti, naki, chicken teriyaki" or Karol "mi cama suena" like again in the end it's all Pop music. Ya mad at her if she doesn't compete with the girlies and show em how it's done but then also don't like it if she's not the girl she was in 1998 it's a double edged sword

Rosalia sis

Let me not

• Haha 1

Be as good as Béso and I'm here for it :duca:

• Like 1

i'm so done with this dumb ass *****

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Sale el Sol is inarguably her best album huh?! :ryan3:

What? You all complain too much about el dorado being a uncohesive playlist when the original playlist shakira album is sale el sol. I mean waka waka, loca and that xx cover :rip: 
I still remember when she fooled us by saying that album was her DELL2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, kandicha said:

I don’t mind this actually, Te Felicito is still my favorite single she’s released for the new album.

THIS! 

Enough!! 

but i know that Bizarrap, Grupo Frontera and Cardi B are coming too :rip:

• Like 1

Rauw is this albums maluma clearly. Guess this will be the TRAP of the album.

This is probably the second collab he had for his album Saturno which he confirmed, but then was scrapped when it was released she liked it to include in her album one less song to worry about lol

she always does this, just hoping is a little more upbeat and heavier than te felicito. She did say bass is a little heavier so I’m positive it was rauw’s song for his album.

• Haha 1

just get Camilo again ffs

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

i’m over  this puta :fish2:

Edited by SupremeGoddess

1 hour ago, Ger.vaz said:

What? You all complain too much about el dorado being a uncohesive playlist when the original playlist shakira album is sale el sol. I mean waka waka, loca and that xx cover :rip: 
I still remember when she fooled us by saying that album was her DELL2. 

I mean I fell in love with Sale el Sol retroactively. I was too young when the album dropped and didn’t know it existed at the time so I guess I didn’t know it was also a jumbled mess. But the instrumentation and melodies at least feel more organic and interesting on this album.

I don’t understand how half of you have been fans for at least a decade (two albums, lmao) and yet we’re still rehashing the same arguments every time she releases music. Her last truly creative album with a vision and cohesiveness was She Wolf. I love most songs on Sale el Sol —I think Lo que más is her most personal song ever, I adore Gordita and wish it had been a single, etc.,— but it’s a directionless album and El Dorado was its natural progression. With everything we know about her life these years and her relationship to her work, I don’t get how some of you seem to be expecting some sort of FO1-level of work from the new album.

I liked all the singles she’s including except Copa Vacía, although I’m lukewarm on Monotonía and Acróstico, and since she’s been the queen of collabs lately, I just hope the upcoming ones are good. My only real wish for this album is to get a song I love as much as Amarillo from ED. Maybe she’ll have a boost of artistic inspiration when Milan and Sasha go to college and she’ll give us a truly amazing album in 10 years, who knows.

• Like 2

You all complain about a collab but ignoring the description which looks very promising tbh. I’m here for a little funk and electronic. If the song it’s good I don’t mind but you are all insufferable 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.