• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• rigo

• CottageHore

Top Posters In This Topic

I am being serious, I am currently playing Sale el Sol (album) to remind myself of what's she's capable of. I am done with this bs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Groundbreaking

• Like 1

Hoping for a bop and a global top 10 :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, rigo said:

I am being serious, I am currently playing Sale el Sol (album) to remind myself of what's she's capable of. I am done with this bs 

not one of her worst albums. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Now her collabing with a cheater :rip:

oh no one ones knows that

for all we know rosalia is the cheater

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Will Afo Verde leave Shakira alone and stop forcing her to collab with his loser artists? What a downgrade from Cardi B. :deadbanana2:

• Confused 1

I actually really like Rauw, but I’m concerned about how this “album” is going to turn out. :rip:

I hope it’s better than that tragic ass collab they did. We need a reggaeton bop :thing:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

I hope it’s better than that tragic ass collab they did. We need a reggaeton bop :thing:

That song was amazing, go listen to the 20 million reggaeton songs shes already done

• Like 2

She literally has another song on the album with him already :gaycat6: why is she like this? You’d think at this point in her career she’d be at her most artistically expressive. I’m so sick of this reggaeton basic ass music, Shakira! :ryan3:

What in the actual **** Rauw again? But yet she couldn't secure a Bad Bunny, Myke Towerz, Sebastian

Yatra, Feid, Quevedo, Eladio Carrion like girl come on? Ugh now this has me worried about another Ozuna collab being on the album. She can literally work with anyone why is she being a collab repeater? I didn't like it when she did this working with Maluma 3 times either 

59 minutes ago, Ger.vaz said:

not one of her worst albums. 

Sale el Sol is inarguably her best album huh?! :ryan3:

didnt she just do a song with him???

16 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Sale el Sol is inarguably her best album huh?! :ryan3:

You’ve got taste. Shakira was the first person I Stan, my first concert when I was 10. Listen, I really think we lost her during el dorado era, she’s gone. She claims an artist changes that’s cool but they still produce art not tik tok tracks. I could see her briefly in Chantaje but I think she’s gone

donde están los ladrones, sale el sol and fijación oral are her best work 

I was gonna say she’s acting like a new artist like Addison Rae or something like that, but I love 2die4 you can be fun and sexy and keep it artistic, she invites people over for a session and milks to songs out of them and just goes with it, there’s no time to write to create a concept anymore. It’s so f sad, it really breaks my heart

Edited by rigo

Not Raw becoming her new Maluma. :rip: 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

oh no one ones knows that

for all we know rosalia is the cheater

Since when? As far as I know she started her new relationship after the previous one ended.
Meanwhile there are multiple comments from girls saying they were with rauw during his relationship with Rosalia. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rigo said:

You’ve got taste. Shakira was the first person I Stan, my first concert when I was 10. Listen, I really think we lost her during el dorado era, she’s gone. She claims an artist changes that’s cool but they still produce art not tik tok tracks. I could see her briefly in Chantaje but I think she’s gone

donde están los ladrones, sale el sol and fijación oral are her best work 

I was gonna say she’s acting like a new artist like Addison Rae or something like that, but I love 2die4 you can be fun and sexy and keep it artistic, she invites people over for a session and milks to songs out of them and just goes with it, there’s no time to write to create a concept anymore. It’s so f sad, it really breaks my heart

The plus side to all of it is 1. at least she’s still super successful in her late 40s. That’s rare and 2. she at least gives us decent visuals and keeps us fed with consistent releases (singles-wise). But it’s crazy to think she used to have so much personality and expression in her music and now it’s the most basic **** I’ve ever heard. It’s still fun, but it’s definitely sad because the change is so drastic. El Dorado was the beginning of the end for sure.

• Thanks 2

Why.... where is the Cardi B collab?

This being another Rauw Alejandro collab is tragic but at least it's not reggaeton.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.