Chlöe - "FYS"

sam.teas

6 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

A bomb. 

Chloe has too much energy to pull off this subdued Summer Walker / SZA r&b. Leave that to the thin-voiced girls and give us drama. Her uptempos need to give Body Do and her slow songs need to give Wonder What She Thinks Of Me.

• Thanks 2

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Dottie Hinkle

• Automatic

• nooniebao

2 hours ago, 808dream said:

He's in the track, but she has most of the song. 

It actually sounds like he was a feature. 

Well, it was up to him to release. A guy from his label tweeted Columbia wasn’t letting that happen 🤷‍♂️

43 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Well, it was up to him to release. A guy from his label tweeted Columbia wasn’t letting that happen 🤷‍♂️

Wonder why, the song is so cute. 

I'm not saying it'd have set the charts on fire, but it had the chances to perform good if properly promoted. 

42 minutes ago, 808dream said:

I'm not saying it'd have set the charts on fire, but it had the chances to perform good if properly promoted. 

Maybe Columbia wanted it on Chloe’s album?

Why is Columbia not dropping her? 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, 808dream said:

It was his song dndndn

On 3/4/2024 at 10:21 PM, 99sandthe2000s said:

She's talented but people aren't checking for her. I heard this song once and have no desire to hear it ever again, her over sexual image also comes across as fake and not relatable. Hopefully she goes back to the drawing board because she needs an overhaul.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Maybe Columbia wanted it on Chloe’s album?

I have no idea, whoever was listed as main artist in the song, either Chloe or 6lack,wasted the chance to have a potential smash out 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 3:57 AM, GeminiCat said:

I'm mad she let twitter and TSR comment section get in her head about "Empire music" so much so she watered it down to run of the mill trap n B and the ppl complaining don't even support her anyway. Struggling to crack top 100 AM R&B w/ a new release and cover on the top R&B playlist is a bad sign if she's primarily R&B now. She should've continued exploring and trying to perfect the dance pop leaning sound she was working with first or even better yet just going back to alternative R&B roots. If she's going to stick with traditional R&B, I need her to give JD and Bryan Michael Cox a call. 

Don't mind me, just driving by. But mentally, I'm still stuck in 2020 with Ungodly Hour. Why she ever thought it was a good idea to completely abandon her CxH style for "gestures broadly at her post-UH output" is beyond me. Nothing she dropped ever touched Do It and I can only assume this new single didn't either. Still rooting for her though!

When she starts live-streaming for extra coin and snatches her Doja “Moo” moment 

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

well at least she said her album is more pop so hopefully itll be nothing like FYS

• 2 weeks later...

New chloe single coming soon

• Like 2

She sampled case of the ex 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

I don't understand why her music isn't connecting. I feel like the Beyonce comparisons did more harm than good! 

I love her music

On 3/28/2024 at 6:12 PM, Dottie Hinkle said:

She sampled case of the ex 

I feel like the single title is "boy bye"

Is she gearing up for another album?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.