Which is the worst fanbase?

réveuse

Worst fanbase?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Worst fanbase!

?

If Barbz enabling Pedonaj's behavior during the entire HISS situation doesn't make you vote them... then you got other personal problems in your life to deal with. Doxxing, death threats, excusing pedophilia, ****-shaming, making fun of dead relatives, joking about domestic violence and gun violence... The list goes on.

Swifties are just annoying about other female artists and are emotionally immature. They don't compare in vileness at ALL.  :deadbanana4:

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

BrandNewBrandon

What makes screeching sounds, only arrives when it wants something, and reeks of cat food? Taylor Swift. So her fanbase. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

I feel like the Swifties and KPop stans can be mobilized for good causes sometimes. 

The Barbz, while the funniest fanbase, support probably the most conservative of the MPGs.

it's a hard call but im going with option 2

now on atrl, it's clearly option 1

option 3, the k-poppers largely stay to themselves it seems so

200.gif?cid=a595bef3y88660dj60939t2mxv0u

• Thanks 1

#1 gags over absolutely anything which is annoying

Swifties being cringe and annoying has nothing on Barbz who has actually done heinous and straight up criminal activity tf :deadbanana2:

the worst part about them is how incredibly stupid they are and believe they are justified the way they act. just like their crackhead fave

• Haha 1

K-Pops and Ariana stans

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Barbz, closely followed by Arianators.

• Confused 1

my faves fanbase is the most toxic fanbase i've ever delt with .. they gatekeep him and because I was a late stan (since I didnt like rap for a bit) they bully me and isolate me. 

kpop fans are pretty toxic sometimes too though what i've seen. 

I havent really delt with many barbs so I can't really say anything about them

most swifties are just kids/teens to be fair

54 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Arianators.

now what they do? :skull:

Can't get worse than stanning a pedo, a rapist, and a straight up criminal. 

Just now, Devin said:

now what they do? :skull:

they are so annoying,

like i get it when Beyhive too cocky on twitter or on this site because Bey have a good sales and discography.

but Arianators??? :rip: they are to cocky with normani sales :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Definitely Barbz. Swifties are unbearably corny and think their mediocre fave is the next coming of Christ because of her sales but Barbz are actually dangerous and unhinged :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The Barbz aka The Pettyfiles 

Swifties are more annoying but Barbz are more incomprehensible :psyduck:

Twitter Barbz need shock therapy :ryan3:

Barbs easily.

They doxxed tons of people online, harassed/threatened tons of people online, started a literal protest offline in favor of Nikki's anti-vax push in 2021, have a stronger ratio of mentally ill parasocial fans, justified Nikki's toxic husband, justified Nikki's hate and bitterness over other female rappers, justified her working with pedo/snitch Tekashi 69 and frontloaded both of their songs together, and the list goes on.

Swifties being "toxic" seems more like a pop forum or Tik Tok thing tbh. I'm friends with a number of Switfies irl and I find them to be pretty chill overall. We discuss music all the time. They know a lot about Taylor but they don't necessarily worship her either. I'm talking about young adults too, not 30+ Swifties. 

Also, anti-Swifties are just as obsessed with Taylor as Swifties these days and, many times, the anti-Swifties online love to throw stones and hide hands. They want to drag the hell out of Taylor but then cry foul when her fanbase actually claps back. Like they'll make a post claiming she's an untalented mediocre White woman and claim that all her fans are racist Whites and self hating Asians but call her fans "sensitive" and "obsessive" if they counter it. 

Edited by Storm653
  • Thanks 2

I’ve seen some of the worst most disgusting behavior from all three of those fanbases

so all of them

Tbh on ATRL i have seen beyond annoying things done from a fanbase more than these 3 on the poll, so i can't vote

• Haha 1

LMs. They're in everyone's bussiness creating a mess

• Thanks 1

the ones doxxing and attempting to deface dead parents’ graves 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.