Justin Timberlake's new single debuts with 858K on Spotify, N/A US/Global. Why?

Anticipating

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

not a single justin fan in this thread has more than 1k posts and they all made their account after the release of Britney's book... This is all we need to know as to why Justin has 0 staying power after he lost his looks

Two days ago I was looking for Justin's base thread because I was surprised to see so many new accounts popping to support him in the last few weeks but interestingly, no one has ever posted in his base thread since it was created two years ago and all of the dupe new accounts made to support him also hate on Spears 24/7 :snowman:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• dirrtydiana

• LovingDays

• Erreur2 La Nature

16 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Two days ago I was looking for Justin's base thread because I was surprised to see so many new accounts popping to support him in the last few weeks but interestingly, no one has ever posted in his base thread since it was created two years ago and all of the dupe new accounts made to support him also hate on Spears 24/7 :snowman:

Omg thank you for finding the base thread for us :giraffe: Anyway, you're going to see more accounts supporting him because 1) ATRL is finally allowing new members to sign up again. 2) He's active right now, which will bring out casual fans as well. Those fans don't start paying attention until an ALBUM is being teased. We don't mention Britney until one of her stans mentions Justin, which we can clearly see is happening a lot, as the top posters in this thread are all Britney stans.

Edited by LovingDays
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/27/2024 at 3:02 PM, Tudors said:

It's sad you want her to make music in her condition. And she said she was done with the industry. Good luck booking the non existing album you speak of. It's not going to exist. Ever. Justin is giving his fans new music Britney has said she will not. Don't pretend you are getting a new album from her when you are not lol

You seem to be gloating Britney is putting her wellbeing first over making an album? So creepy and bizarre.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, LovingDays said:

We don't mention Britney until one of her stans mentions Justin, which we can clearly see is happening a lot, as the top posters in this thread are all Britney stans

:rip:

On 2/25/2024 at 4:25 PM, Namie-Knowles said:

Why are people pretending he's filling 30-50k seated venues. Y'all lying mfs made me look for no reason. :deadbanana2:

Who said that 

On 2/27/2024 at 9:56 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The thread had a lot of comments.

So did my SHINee thread but the website merged and everything was erased. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.