If You Were to Interview Gaga Tomorrow, What Would You Ask?

Lana Banana

- How do you feel about Britney not taking Telephone and her demo being #1 most illegally downloaded song of 2011?

- Can you tell me more about your relation to Britney, considering she was in a terrible conservatorship for 13 years and you did songs for her during that time i.e. Telephone, Quicksand. There must be more songs that we don’t know about, right?

- When is the continuation of Telephone coming?

- Did you like when Madonna performed BTW as a part of her tour, remixing it with Express Yourself, to prove that you bluntly plagiarized it, across the world? Or do you think she was just spreading love awareness with that number?

- Do you still stand by your performance where you were puked on?

- Did you know Tony was reaching his end so you decided to make the best out of it?

- Was the whole Joanne thing not an attempt at regaining/seeking attention back?

- Why record a song with BLACKPINK and not release a video for that song? Was it fun doing this to your fans, who expected it, hence why you put this song on the album?

- Music?

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

This thread screams "I'm a miserable loser who blames Lady Gaga or otherwise uses her as an outlet for my own negative thoughts and feelings".

What you need is a therapist and a restraining order filed against you, not an interview.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This thread screams "I'm a miserable loser who blames Lady Gaga for my own negative thoughts and feelings".

What you need is a therapist and a restraining order filed against you.

Can you read the thread title to begin with?

Other than that, I have no issues in whatever I provided in the OP. All genuine questions. 

Thanks for your zero contribution though, Sheep. Xoxo

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Thanks for your zero contribution though. Xoxo

I'd be happy to contribute to the gofundme to get this clearly down and out homosexual back on his feet, drop the link sis we're here for you as a community. :gayalipacat3:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'd be happy to contribute to the gofundme to get this clearly down and out homosexual back on his feet, drop the link sis we're here for you as a community. :gayalipacat3:

Girl chill, I am definitely not a Gaga hater, can you blame me for having questions like these piled up? I went all the way back to 2011. I think I listed the questions chronologically even. I didn’t even bother with Chromatica era… Sorry if some of my OP questions came across cunty, I put myself in Diane’s place and thought what she would ask

Edited by Lana Banana

what would you do if when you ok so he said yes would go?

3bGN.gif.0c5f547482b8f83a532879fc94164b4

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Girl chill, I am definitely not a Gaga hater, can you blame me for having questions like these piled up? I went all the way back to 2011. I think I listed the questions chronologically even. 

So you like keeping lists in chronological order(going back 13 years) of your totally detached from reality "questions" for this woman whom you do not know, that touch on themes of complacency with or engaging in elder and conservatorship abuse with zero evidence?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952nb6z7rzdejd96np1miu

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 3

Just now, shyboi said:

are you the queen of pop? 

No, I am not Madonna. Don’t call me or her. Call her manager. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Sheep said:

So you like keeping lists in chronological order of your totally detached from reality "questions" for this woman whom you do not know, that touch on themes of elder and conservatorship abuse?

Um, it’s called memory. Plus I was a huge fan until ASIB era so ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This thread screams "I'm a miserable loser who blames Lady Gaga or otherwise uses her as an outlet for my own negative thoughts and feelings".

What you need is a therapist and a restraining order filed against you, not an interview.

:bibliahh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

So you like keeping lists in chronological order(going back 13 years) of your totally detached from reality "questions" for this woman whom you do not know, that touch on themes of complacency with or engaging in elder and conservatorship abuse with zero evidence?

Nice edit, plus, irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

No, I am not Madonna. Don’t call me or her. Call her manager. 

Are you the music industry?

Edited by shyboi
  • Confused 1

What are your thoughts on the up and coming mpg, Addison Rae Easterling? 

Edited by Mocha
  • Haha 2

LG7 LG7 LG7 LG7

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

LG7 LG7 LG7 LG7

Music?

11 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Um, it’s called memory. Plus I was a huge fan until ASIB era so ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

All OGHs started out as fans 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

All OGHs started out as fans 

I don’t hate her. Period.

Just because I ask these questions doesn’t make me a hater. I can give you a fav top 10 of her songs including unreleased without thinking, so, please. This is not a flamebait thread that one other member is trying to make it seem like. 

I also think ARUTW deserved more than Shallow. 

Edited by Lana Banana

Are you Italian? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vuelve88 said:

Are you Italian? 

pretty sure this proves she is. 

What happened to Lina Morgana?