Should we at least attempt a Floptropica?

BrentB

Ok so guys (anyone that has followed my thread history) plz y'all, don't get @ me :rip::toofunny2:. This might be my 6534248th thread about a gay country, but I can explain:redface:! Someone made a comment on a thread here on a lot of world governments slowly turning away from left wing to right wing. I don't really follow politics much, especially internationally, since it just does nothing but stir up negative and anxiety-inducing feelings in me, so please excuse any ignorance.

I get that there's SO many drawbacks to attempting to form a Floptropica. The birth rate might be absolutely unsustainable (although if enough gays & bis have kids, I don't see the issue). Russia could attempt to hack us EN MASSE to no end. Any right wing country with a nuke could try it & we'd be gonzo. But in the end, do you think it would be worth it? I mean if we're gonna go out, then we might as well go out SWINGING with VERVE & TENACITY. Should we stay & wait it out in our liberal countries (for those of us that already have the luxury to do so?) All this theocracy talk & project 2025 manifestos kinda has me a little spooked. It's like all these red-pill losers from every country in the world are collectively snapping & will stop at nothing to keep their ideologies in power.

I'm sure there are a number of LGBT (or at least closeted) billionaires out there who would still want a place to indulge in their ish & be themselves if our rights end up going haywire (universe forbid) globally. Do you think they could band together & maybe buy up some land somewhere & at least get as far as a refuge town/city for LGBT? Let's discuss (for the 6547765th time :cm:).

Edited by BrentB

I can't believe you wasted your time writing three paragraphs about this

• Haha 8

I CAN believe you wasted your time writing three paragraphs about this! #GaysForFlopttopica

• Haha 3

Are lesbians allowed, too? If so, the birth rate concern could be a non-issue via invitro fertilization

:ryan3:

are you not just describing gay cruises ?

like genuinely :thing: 

The last Chromatica literally made the pandemic worse so I’ll pass

• Haha 3

Only if we agree to make it a parliamentary constitutional monarchy with Jiafei as the queen and Deborah as Prime Minister

• Haha 1

The only thing this would change is the coordinates on a few nuclear bombs.

A few elections and you think gays are on the way out? We have been here since the beginning of time and will be here until the end. Relax 

• Thanks 1

Girl put the pipe down and drink some Pedialyte

I know the people are cackling at you but this is technically what will happen if anarchism becomes viable and national states fade away. We'll end with free associations and there'll be a "gay" association or several queer associations surely. Maybe in 200 years if the planet is still standing.

• Thanks 1

Most gays can't even drive how the hell are they ever going to be able to run a functioning country?

Edited by Wonderland
  • Haha 2

Only if Katy can be president

No, Iike an entire country of gays and girlies will always end up becoming a Jonestown. 

On 2/23/2024 at 6:15 PM, BrentB said:

This might be my 6534248th thread about a gay country, but I can explain:redface:!

let this be the LAST time :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.