Love On VS. yes, and?

Kayseri Mantisi

Which one is the better song?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the better song?

2. 2. Which one will be bigger & more successful at the end?

3. 3. Better music video?

Let's vote the recent lead singles from two big pop girlies :celestial5:

Love On better (both song and MV). Yes, And more successful. 

I prefer Selena's song and video. Y&I will probably end up bigger.

yes, and? is better but I predict Love On will be bigger.

She just had the smash hit Calm Down and she's doing better than Ariana according to her fans these past few weeks. :celestial5:

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

yes, and? is better but I predict Love On will be bigger.

She just had the smash hit Calm Down and she's doing better than Ariana according to her fans these past few weeks. :celestial5:

so u should have voted for Love On in this category :heart2:

i have never read a single selenator here saying selena is doing better than ariana in music tho, that's an incorrect sentence 

u should give them receipts next time u read it! 

• Like 1

Y'all might drag Yes cause it's flopping and a bit disappointing but if we're being honest it's a cute song. Love On is just unlistenable and I enjoy Selena's music more overall.

• Like 1

Yes, And is one of my least favourite singles by Ariana, but it's still better than Love On.

13 minutes ago, Selegend said:

so u should have voted for Love On in this category :heart2:

i have never read a single selenator here saying selena is doing better than ariana in music tho, that's an incorrect sentence 

u should give them receipts next time u read it! 

Well, you have that one Selena stan that has made over a hundred threads about Ariana flopping in the past month, so they either believe Selena is doing better or I expect them to make the same amount of threads about Love On if it doesn't outperform Yes And.

I absolutely adore both. I will say that Ariana definitely came with better visuals and I hope Selena will come with something more fully realized visually the way she did with De Una Vez.

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Well, you have that one Selena stan that has made over a hundred threads about Ariana flopping in the past month, so they either believe Selena is doing better or I expect them to make the same amount of threads about Love On if it doesn't outperform Yes And.

well i don't know what is on his mind, but your logic is not logical to me 

clearly in 2024 selena and ari see music in a very different way, for me 'Yes, And' wouldn't be an underperformance if it was by Selena and i'm not afraid to say it. But it is an underperformance being by Ariana. 

idk i think things are more clear and easy than people make it seem 

Arianators act like their/ur fave is MILES above selena and when she underperform they go back to drag her 

i didn't drag Demi when Single Soon underperformed, for example. Cuz i know Selena is above her, why would i compare her to Demi.

And arianators dragged selena when 'yes, and' underperformed. So, why?

That would be a fair comparision 

4 minutes ago, Selegend said:

well i don't know what is on his mind, but your logic is not logical to me 

clearly in 2024 selena and ari see music in a very different way, for me 'Yes, And' wouldn't be an underperformance if it was by Selena and i'm not afraid to say it. But it is an underperformance being by Ariana. 

idk i think things are more clear and easy than people make it seem 

Arianators act like their/ur fave is MILES above selena and when she underperform they go back to drag her 

i didn't drag Demi when Single Soon underperformed, for example. Cuz i know Selena is above her, why would i compare her to Demi.

And arianators dragged selena when 'yes, and' underperformed. So, why?

That would be a fair comparision 

I'm sorry but I always fail to follow your point whenever I read your posts. The only thing I got and can agree with is that we act like Ariana is miles above Selena success wise, and that's because it's true :rip:

If a Selena stan makes 15 flamebait threads about Ariana in one week, Selena is going to get dragged by Ariana's fanbase, welcome to ATRL.

Edited by ariananext

not you setting up selena. the girl has been through enough! 

Just now, ariananext said:

I'm sorry but I always fail to follow your point whenever I read your posts. The only thing I got and can agree with is that we act like Ariana is miles above Selena success wise, and that's because it's true :rip:

If a Selena stan makes 15 flamebait threads about Ariana in one week, Selena is going to get dragged by said fanbase, welcome to ATRL.

my point is that when we see things like they are those drags are pretty tired cuz most of them don't make any sense when we put things in perspective

comparing revival and dangerous woman for example made total sense, 2 popstars, ex acts, going all out, doing tours, giving their everything. 

now we have a TOTALLY different situation, their approach and priorities are totally different, its like people are comparing 2 totally different things for me to the point where it doesn't make any sense. it's not the same situation

but okay :lakitu: 

Just now, Selegend said:

my point is that when we see things like they are those drags are pretty tired cuz most of them don't make any sense when we put things in perspective

comparing revival and dangerous woman for example made total sense, 2 popstars, ex acts, going all out, doing tours, giving their everything. 

now we have a TOTALLY different situation, their approach and priorities are totally different, its like people are comparing 2 totally different things for me to the point where it doesn't make any sense. it's not the same situation

but okay :lakitu: 

Uhm, I honestly don't see their approaches being much different. Ariana put her musical career aside for the past years to focus on a movie 70% of her fanbase doesn't care about, she doesn't show up to events, doesn't play industry games, is lazy, low effort visuals, doesn't perform. Selena may have different reasons but they act the same in the musical field (Selena is much more active as a celebrity and in the acting industry than Ariana is overall). 

Plus people of different leagues get compared everyday on ATRL, otherwise Taylor shouldn't be compared to anybody ever because she's in her own league + is more prolific as a singer, artist and celebrity than the rest of them combined, yet there are billions of threads about her vs. literally anybody.

Just heard "Love On" and omg it's even blander than "Single Soon" :dies:

"Yes, And?" is at least something different for Ariana, so I'll choose that, but both are disappointing to some extent

Yes And sweetie.. 

Yes, and? by far. I was really disappointed by Love On, it's just not listenable to me.

yes, and crushes in ALL aspects :skull:  

Love On's music video not even approaching 3m day 1 :skull: At least yes, and? being hated sparked discussion on the site. NO one is talking about the other girl's song. No one cares. It just seems the little Selenators need to be streaming more and not harassing other fanbases or Hailey and Justin!

Edited by LustSpell
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

Yes, And is one of my least favourite singles by Ariana, but it's still better than Love On.

Which one, @corotinho or something? They're too scared to admit this song is dead on arrival lol. And with that tragic ass post history... yikes!

Edited by LustSpell
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Which one, @corotinho or something? They're too scared to admit this song is dead on arrival lol. And with that tragic ass post history... yikes!

But why is Selena being compared to Ariana? :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.