Nicki Minaj shares a glimpse of PF2 Tour stage production

burninredhot

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

why the hell she didnt make videos for FTCU or Everybody or Big different.

The album has many potential hits and all of that go to waste.

I cant believe she did like million videos and official single release as feature artist and when it comes to her own album, she pay it dust. This time she got the hits actually line up and people was streaming and hyping and now all is gone. Label needs to invest and put their artists to work.

Her budget is nonexistent, she can’t even film those $10 green screen videos she usually makes. :thing:

54 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Yes. :skull: 

No its not real. Y'all are not funny. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The Nekci Menij show has become reality. It reminds me of Gagz's inflatable castle tbh :thing:

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Nicolette said:

No its not real. Y'all are not funny. 

It’s actually pretty funny, but no I went to mock-buy tickets from live nation and it’s not there. But there were TONS of seat options to sort through in NYC.

Yall aren’t going to have to worry about Covid 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Mornings said:

It’s actually pretty funny, but no I went to mock-buy tickets from live nation and it’s not there. But there were TONS of seat options to sort through in NYC.

Really? What date did u try to buy? When I went to get tickets there were only resellers

• Like 1

well I'm definitely sickened 

27 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

Really? What date did u try to buy? When I went to get tickets there were only resellers

April 4 barclays

the stage should be made of those alphabet floor mats you can find at daycare centers so ol' girl can roll around on the floor and lift one leg comfortably

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

great colors, beautiful colors 

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

Those types of jokes are not funny, and you're not a child.  Also, bunch of tickets were sold. There are tons of seats for other artists too that sell a lot more at the start of the event. She has sold about 90% for most of her shows. Some of you need to focus on your own success and stop projecting failure on others. Nicki is about to embark on her fourth tour as a female rapper, and y'all are in here bending over backward trying to convince yourself that she failed. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 hours ago, Nicolette said:

Those types of jokes are not funny, and you're not a child.  Also, bunch of tickets were sold. There are tons of seats for other artists too that sell a lot more at the start of the event. She has sold about 90% for most of her shows. Some of you need to focus on your own success and stop projecting failure on others. Nicki is about to embark on her fourth tour as a female rapper, and y'all are in here bending over backward trying to convince yourself that she failed. 

Where are you getting your sales statistics from cause that’s not what I saw on the live nation website when I was seeing if that disclaimer was real. It looks about…… 65% sold as a quick estimate. 

Lmao and not you getting more offended by ticket sales jokes, then a joke about someone’s dead mom. :fan2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Where are you getting your sales statistics from cause that’s not what I saw on the live nation website when I was seeing if that disclaimer was real. It looks about…… 65% sold as a quick estimate. 

Lmao and not you getting more offended by ticket sales jokes, then a joke about someone’s dead mom. :fan2:

She has sold about 90% for most of her shows, and it has been that way since January. Its why more dates were added in the first place. In fact several of her international shows were sold out. Im not even sure what you guys are trying to imply with this narrative when the facts are there for all to see. Even if it was 65%, thats twice more than some people will ever get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.