Dua

Lana

Kacey

SZA

Shakira

* Katy

* Gaga

Normani

We're being fed by our pop girls this year, why? surprised? Will this be a legendary year in ATRL's history? :jonny: 

• Like 1

Everyone except Lana tbh but Dua is what I’m most excited for, I feel like she will deliver the hardest and she also has the “most to prove”, in the sense that FN was a masterpiece and if she can meet it or top it, she’ll be a pop icon forever and ever 

• Like 1

can’t wait til the first week threads. :giraffe:

• Like 1

I will listen to all of them immediately after release, so Yes, I’m busy and booked and excited :redface:

BrandNewBrandon

Out of that bunch, Gaga is the most exciting. She hasn't delivered a proper era since having a re-peak and her film career is such an achievement in that she became a MA (main actress) as fast as she became a MPG in music and all of that keeps her name out there even if she's not doing anything and seeing where she goes from there musically and how commercially successful it'll be is pretty exciting. I'm also looking forward to Beyoncé even though I don't like country and Billie since she's still so fresh and this is only her third album and you still don't know what you're gonna get with her. 

Stable server with JLo's banner change. We really won this time :clap3:

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

Dua

Ari

Gaga

Katy

Bey

Normani

BrandNewBrandon
4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

J.Lo is serving an album, a film, a doc, traditional album rollout, a tour. Getting praised by critics. Yet you fail to even mention her! Shady boots. :gaylocat1:

Stream This Is Me… Now:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/this-is-me-now/1723921297

That may be because it bombed on the charts she's already released it.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

That may be because it bombed on the charts she's already released it.

Oh that’s right. I forgot ATRL only “likes” something when it charts. So silly because this is one of her best albums!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Out of that bunch, Gaga is the most exciting. She hasn't delivered a proper era since having a re-peak and her film career is such an achievement in that she became a MA (main actress) as fast as she became a MPG in music and all of that keeps her name out there even if she's not doing anything and seeing where she goes from there musically and how commercially successful it'll be is pretty exciting. I'm also looking forward to Beyoncé even though I don't like country and Billie since she's still so fresh and this is only her third album and you still don't know what you're gonna get with her. 

Was… Chromatica not an era? It had singles, a tour, performances… :deadbanana:

im gonna be honest that im rooting the hardest for Katy.

I missed her fun music and visual. Pop has been too serious lately.

what an exciting year for the pop girlies.

We gonna have Taylor/Bey/Katy with Gaga/Rih also rumored to released. Like all the original Main pop girls are there. 

• Like 3

BrandNewBrandon
21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Was… Chromatica not an era? It had singles, a tour, performances… :deadbanana:

It was but she paid it dust quickly and mishandled it. They could've done a much better job and let's not forget most of its promo was cancelled too. 

Edited by BrandNewBrandon

I'm only waiting for Ariana's album but the era is far from exciting... The era will probably be short again and over by April and after that, I'll probably go back to listening to my playlists with the same old songs until Mariah comes back for Christmas. :penguin:

Ariana and Taylor for sure.

Billie as well.

Bey - Taylor - Billie - Katy - Ariana

What a freaking great year

No matter who you stan this is honestly an amazing time for pop fans. All the girls are feeding there fans one way or another.

• Like 1

Everyone is dropping this year .. there is so much music this week alone and I can't keep up :weeps:

Mgk & Allday already made me fan girl hard .. and seeing all the pop girls coming with new releases this year too :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.