Hillary Clinton confronted at Cinema For Peace

GraceRandolph

Not the little Clintons in here trying to defender this witch

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

She’s an actual devil and what Wendy said. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

blurting out "witch" and "devil" is exactly why Hillary would make a great President.  Imagine if IN REAL LIFE we had a commander in chief such as the Gretchen, Lauren, AOC, MTG, Kamala, etc.....they would be stomped down till they left office.  Hillary can take it.  She can take those harsh criticisms.  I can't think of a single, other female out there that i'd want to be running the country.  Like who else? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, spree said:

blurting out "witch" and "devil" is exactly why Hillary would make a great President.  Imagine if IN REAL LIFE we had a commander in chief such as the Gretchen, Lauren, AOC, MTG, Kamala, etc.....they would be stomped down till they left office.  Hillary can take it.  She can take those harsh criticisms.  I can't think of a single, other female out there that i'd want to be running the country.  Like who else? 

Back in reality she isn't POTUS and never will be. I'm sure there are plenty of competent and compassionate women who COULD do the job though.

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

Why do liberals have more smoke for other liberals than the conservatives who literally wish them dead?

First these activists are likely not liberals, and very much to the left of what you’d consider liberal. 

Second, Imma let MLK and Malcolm do all the talking: 

“ I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.”

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, New Edition said:

Why do liberals have more smoke for other liberals than the conservatives who literally wish them dead?

Ahhh the face of liberal America - Hillary Clinton

4 hours ago, New Edition said:

There is no difference between neoliberals and conservatives POV when it comes to Gaza :michael:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Why aren’t they protesting Mitch McConell? The new Speaker? Trump?  Two of them are in power and one is running for president. 

I wonder why. 

Because they are not in Germany speaking at a “Cinema For Peace” event. Do you want them to protest… imaginary events? Would that make you feel better?

By the way, these people would absolutely be protested if they ever came to Europe to promote themselves. They just tend not to - possibly because they know they won’t be welcomed at these events but also because they aren’t as egotistical as people like Hillary -  a war criminal who promotes herself at “Cinema For Peace”. Glad she was heckled. 

Y’all are so coddled where you have to see one side as the good guys and one side as the bad guys. The fact is they are just different flavours of sh*t. Keep heckling that hag. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, New Edition said:

5 hours ago, playwithme said:

I haven't seen them protesting Republicans. Wonder why. 

4 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Why aren’t they protesting Mitch McConell? The new Speaker? Trump?  

*blinks*

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

The event in the OP took place in Germany. 

Genuinely some of you need guided supervision over your internet usage and maybe a literacy test to ensure you still deserve the right to vote. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Anti-semitism has increased in recent months in Germany and Olaf has yet to do anything about it. Ampel really needs to step down from the government. We want Mutti Merkel Back!

Lock her up

3 hours ago, Communion said:

*blinks*

Genuinely some of you need guided supervision over your internet usage and maybe a literacy test to ensure you still deserve the right to vote. 

Of course this is coming from you. 
I don’t need a white privileged man telling me that I should take a literacy test to see if I deserve to vote. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Good, this common dog deserves every bit of harassment coming its way and let the remainder of its life be as unpleasant and uncomfortable for it as conceivably possible. 

After all the evil shes committed to the people of Haiti, Libya, and countless others, she deserves every ounce of criticism. Truly one of the most evil women to ever probe this earth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Love to see this evil rat get clocked :clap3:

I can’t @ Biden’s usual ass kissers here :rip: genocide apologists. Nasty.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2024 at 1:14 AM, Sombre said:

I hope she and her colleagues know no peace going forward.

56 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Love to see it. Gives me that buzz, truly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.