Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC gameplay reveal trailer out now!

Lightbringer007

Gooooood y'all got me so excited about this game :jonny: I will not be sleeping tomorrow that I know for sure 

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wondy Lust

• Lightbringer007

• liam13

• Nutitle

Not Marika literally snatching someone's weave to ascend to godhood :ahh:yas queen

• Haha 1

As much as i want to play this, it took me 50 tries to beat Metroid Dread's first boss :clownny:

Baldur's Gate seems way easier because my grandpa reaction time doesn't need to click a button at the right time every second:clownny:

Also i played Demon Souls Remake, & the enemies before the first boss made me wanna cry, mainly cuz i HATE skeletons :clownny:

Watching people play Elden Ring >>> :ryan3: @Kern lmk how u end up doing tho 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eóghan said:

Here's also a very useful Map I wish I had on my first playthrough to guide my exploration based on my level:

not you showing the whole map to him when he hasn't even bought the game yet :rip:

let the guy have his "oh my god this thing is huge" moment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

gosh I just realized something ... if Malenia was already hard enough I can't imagine how OP they are gonna make Messmer ... rip

On 5/24/2024 at 10:30 AM, liam13 said:

not you showing the whole map to him when he hasn't even bought the game yet :rip:

let the guy have his "oh my god this thing is huge" moment

that's why it's in spoiler tag

On 5/24/2024 at 5:35 AM, Magickarp said:

As much as i want to play this, it took me 50 tries to beat Metroid Dread's first boss :clownny:

Baldur's Gate seems way easier because my grandpa reaction time doesn't need to click a button at the right time every second:clownny:

Also i played Demon Souls Remake, & the enemies before the first boss made me wanna cry, mainly cuz i HATE skeletons :clownny:

Watching people play Elden Ring >>> :ryan3: @Kern lmk how u end up doing tho 

i think you underestimate yourself + you're describing Sekiro which is true, requires muscle memory and great reflexes, you can't afford to make mistakes or just wing it in that game but it's the exception among fromsoft games. It's a rhythm game. Elden Ring is basically DS4 but in open world, it's very forgiving, you can be a total mess and still somehow make it out of the woods. Demon Souls has some of the most hated/unforgiving mechanic in all the from games, it's not a great place to start lol. there's a reason why fromsoft started to blow up worldwide with Dark Souls 1 (2011), not Demon Souls (2009).

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

gosh I just realized something ... if Malenia was already hard enough I can't imagine how OP they are gonna make Messmer ... rip

i don't know I feel like Messmer will be a mandatory boss, he won't be optional like Malenia so I doubt he'll be as hard. 

i think they are still hiding the new Malenia that will make us regret this DLCs existence. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eóghan said:

i don't know I feel like Messmer will be a mandatory boss, he won't be optional like Malenia so I doubt he'll be as hard. 

i think they are still hiding the new Malenia that will make us regret this DLCs existence. 

fair ... although I did find Radagon to be such a f*ing hard boss to overcome ... like damn

Posted (edited)

I am so so so so excited for DLC. Elden ring is one of my favorite games ever and my top one on Ps5 along with Demon Souls. I've beat the game once as a paladin after having to restart because my mage alt couldn't get any further. I am sooooo excited for this but im wondering what char I want to play DLC on. I might try to finish the game on my mage and play through on that. 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1

It's gonna be that thing on the horse with the orphan of kos looking ass weapon, bookmark me! 

FLpR_kGWUAQQ4d6?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

some gameplay + tea of the dlc is out! ***** it looks insane my gawd

Edited by Lightbringer007

Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

some gameplay of the dlc is out! ***** it looks insane my gawd

I just saw Vaati put up a video where he played 3 hours on the DLC too, we're so ready omg.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wondy Lust said:

I just saw Vaati put up a video where he played 3 hours on the DLC too, we're so ready omg.

The art and mechanics look so fast and seamless too omg ... finally I get to throw some fists instead of dodging jssjjsj

Honestly though, I think my favourite part of the DLC will probably be the OST. It just feels much more cinematic and grand-standing than the base game. Besides Rennala's and Malenia I honestly feel like the rest of the OST is kinda forgettable. :jonny6:

• Like 1

10+ main bosses and 100 new weapons? Oh we're getting fed :jonny5:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

The art and mechanics look so fast and seamless too omg ... finally I get to throw some fists instead of dodging jssjjsj

The incantation (hopefully) at 0:15 not taking 60 ******* years to cast, omg incantations that aren't dragon communion or buffs are back on the menu. Now we just need the majority of enemies to NOT resist it. 

edit: Actually it looks like it could be an item tool, Miyazaki WHY 

• Like 1

Are we ready to get the best content from ever released?

Dlcs are always the most loved parts of these games, esp bosses and to think we are days away from getting new Artorias, Maria, Gael, sister Friede and the rest of the iconic ones omg

• Like 1

I'm gonna watch vaati's video and then try to stay dark :jonny: if yall haven't yall need to give Smoughtown's channel some love

• Like 1

A few of my favourite ER Youtuber's said the majority of the new incantations they found* suck

katy-perry-cry.gif

• Haha 2

I watched like 30 seconds of Vaati's video and had to turn it off because I felt like I was spoiling too much already 💀

can't wait to try kung fu and colossal katana and throwing daggers and new spells/incantations :jonny5:

30-40 hour dlc is a bit short for its price tho :biblionny:

Spoiler

can i kill miquella and steal his look? :ryan3:

oh my gawd the kung fu looks fantastic. i hope it's not too weak :suburban:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

A few of my favourite ER Youtuber's said the majority of the new incantations they found* suck

katy-perry-cry.gif

What about spells?!?!!? 

-  

Replaying Elden ring now as a Strength build Vagabond. First time attempting a play through with no magic/incantations wish me luck. I'm even trying to not use mimic tears during boss fights but woooo I'm not that good at melee 

7 hours ago, makeme said:

What about spells?!?!!? 

-  

Replaying Elden ring now as a Strength build Vagabond. First time attempting a play through with no magic/incantations wish me luck. I'm even trying to not use mimic tears during boss fights but woooo I'm not that good at melee 

They didn't find as many but there's one that seems pretty good (same case with incantations rn tho) :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.