Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC gameplay reveal trailer out now!

Lightbringer007

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING OMFG!!!

Edit: OFFICIAL Trailer: 

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nutitle

• Eóghan

• liam13

• Lightbringer007

OH MY GOD YEEEEESSSS 😭

Between this and the Gaga announcement, us Gaymers are SO winning

Edited by verthigo
  • Like 4

******* finallllyyyy :WAP:

• Like 1

Finally!!! :jonnycat:

• Like 1

The agony is over! :jonnycat:

Edited by VerdantHue
  • Like 1

About time. I honestly thought they were gonna turn this into a sequel/standalone game and say "it became too ambitious" or something like that.

Edited by NicoleAMatty
  • Like 2

A COLLAPSE :jonny2: :jonny2:

• Like 1

Reminds me I need to finish this game  :jonny2:

About Damn Time :jonny5:

I've done 3 playthroughs but 2 of them are ng+1 and 2, I promised myself I would do a new playthrough from scratch before the expansion but now I don't think I will have time :doc:

if I had to make a top 3 for all the build I've fully experienced it would be

1. strength/faith 

2. dex/arcane 

3. dex/int

I've always been a dex girl in all my fromSoft games but this one really forces you to integrate magic into your builds (Ranni and Goldmask questlines) so it was super fun to finally use int and faith which I never touched in previous games. arcane (bleed) is also amazing in late game (Malenia forcing you to respec lol)

but I've really seen the light in my ng+ when I paired strength with faith. feeling like a god destroyer of worlds with colossal weapons and flattening everyone in sight. especially giving those annoying "crucible knights" a taste of their own medecine was so satisfying. chef's kiss. :gaycat4:

I fully believe this DLC alone will be better than any game this decade that isn’t Elden Ring itself and that isn’t titled Tears of the Kindgom :cm:

I have something like a thousand hours in Elden Ring already across the various systems I’ve played it on and I haven’t even played through the second run through Leyndell, Crumbling Farum Azula, or most of Mountaintops yet (though I’ve done all of the Haligtree). It’s just so good with so much endless potential for character building that I inevitably drop my character and build a new one for fun.

I’m currently on a level 100+ run that’s gotten further than any of my saves since my very first, though, so maybe I should finally wrap this thing - if they’re about to drop a trailer, this will be out this year for sure, and probably before summer ends!

Im sorry but 2 years for a little DLC is ridiculous. We wont be supporting.

• Thumbs Down 1

HUMANITY RESTORED

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

who's we? this will break records and be one of the best DLCs of all time! 

217a89d636be2b06fe609717d4819370.gif

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Every rumor and alleged leak so far estimates that this “little DLC” will be bigger in scope than entire games (the common reference point being Bloodborne). Fromsoft isn’t a studio that’s going to rush a release when they could take the time to make something that’s good and substantial.

• Thanks 1

Can’t wait for the multi-hour-long YouTube lore breakdown videos from the 5 total minutes we’ll see from the teaser :priceless:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Can’t wait for the multi-hour-long YouTube lore breakdown videos from the 5 total minutes we’ll see from the teaser :priceless:

And I’m going to watch them all so fast :WAP:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Universo said:

release date June 21 2024 according to billbil-kun

apparently that's the release date of the Special Editions (Main Game + DLC) on different platforms

fromSoft never referred 'Shadow of the Edrtree' as a DLC anyway, they never used that acronym not even once. i just checked and they used 'DLC' for all their previous games (DS trilogy, Bloodborne) but not this one.

they only used one word this time and it's "expansion" which says it all.

a full on sequel would be 2.0. a dlc is usually 1.2. this expansion is likely "Elden Ring 1.5."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

And I’m going to watch them all so fast :WAP:

You and me both sis :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.