What's Taylor's biggest smash hit? Anti-Hero vs Shake It Offf

Coldpurry

What's Taylor's biggest smash hit? Anti-Hero vs Shake It Offf  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What is Taylor's definitive biggest hit?

• Anti-Hero
    • Shake It Off

Love Story. 

• Like 5

Cruel Summer

Neither of these. It's "Blank Space".

• Like 6

Love story bigger then both of those 

• Like 3

Everyone and their mother knows Shake It Off. It was a global smash hit. Anti-Hero didn't have as big of an impact. 

It's between Shake It Off and Love Story, but Cruel Summer can easily become her biggest and most memorable hit in the next 5 years. (it'll become her biggest hit in like 5 months anyways) 

If we're only counting their success during their original runs, I'd say Shake It Off was marginally bigger. However, Blank Space (and soon to be Cruel Summer) have become exponentially bigger in the intervening years :ryan3:

BrandNewBrandon

Shake It Off. It dominated radio, sales and is still remembered. Anti-Hero didn't dominate like that despite reaching #1 in more places.

I feel like Blank Space might not be the biggest from a sales perspective but I think the average person probably knows that as her song because of the connection to her celebrity narrative; it was also a huge hit and gets great recurrent streams too. 

I feel like Cruel Summer is on its way to be her biggest hit though

Edited by Blue Monday

Globally it’s SIO. Here in Asia I’ll say Love Story or even WANEGBT. Then SIO. 

It’s actually between Love Story, Shake It Off and Blank Space. Hot 100 points don’t matter

Without looking at numbers, I’d say BS and You Belong With Me are her 2 smashes 

Blank Space. Out of these two obviously Shake It Off

in reality these two songs aren't in her top2... it should be Blank Space vs Cruel Summer :ryan3:❤️

Edited by wowsignal14

AH is not even top 5. SIO, Love Story, You Belong With Me, Cruel Summer and Blank Space are her signature hits. RED smashes are also bigger than Anti hero.

Edited by Kimi

anti-hero is just another hit lol. 

shake it off is the correct answer.

I’m not lying when I say I’ve never heard Anti Hero once (outside of a short snippet here and there from TikTok audios and even then it might have been different songs all together) so that simply can’t be her biggest hit or even in the running. 

Shake It Off

Love Story

Blank Space

You Belong With Me

Cruel Summer

in that order :ryan3:

Anti-Hero is not even one of her biggest  :rip: Blank Space, Love Story, YBWM, IKYWT, WANEGT, Cruel Summer are all bigger

It's Shake It Off still. LWYMMGOD deserves though and Blank Space seems to be outpacing it as of late

:suburban:

Anti-Hero is big but Shake It Off is the beginning of full fledged pop Taylor so I'd say Shake It Off

Shake It Off is her biggest smash by far. 

Love Story, You Belong With Me, Blank Space, Anti-Hero, and Cruel Summer are all definitely 2-6, but the order can vary a bit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.