IFPI Global Charts 2023 | #1… Artist: Taylor Swift, Single: "Flowers", Album: 'FML'

Feanor

That one user being a laughing stock in every Taylor thread always gets me lmfao :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• Green

• Miley Cyrus

• Squall

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

I don't even understand the battle. Find me any artist who ever represented 2% of the total consumption of any year (or 4% of the physical market) and then we can talk about Taylor not having the most dominant year of at the very least this century. That way, even if you don't want to compare the 40-45M units Taylor accumulated in a single year to someone else's units in 2009 or 2011 for X, Y, Z reason, you can at least compare their dominance within their respective year.

And those 2% is on top of a monster smash-hit (Cruel Summer), the biggest tour of all time (even adjusting every tour for inflation) accompanied by the biggest concert movie of all time, the most mainstream media and social media presence by a long long shot over anyone else. Every company tried to have a piece of the cake, even to the point Heinz literally released a special edition called "Ketchup and seemingly ranch" because of a twitter fan-page.

Just be realistic at some point. Nit-picking achievements means nothing. Just look at the bigger picture. 

youre assuming there is any logic to that unhinged person. 

he is just butthurt taylor is dominating while his fave hasnt been a thing for over a decade. this pains him so much that all he does with his time is going from thread to thread to bring up his irrelevant fave. 

this level of pettiness and possessiveness as well as his inability to accept objective reality makes me sincerely worry about the people that interacts with him irl. even if it is just his mom and dad.

Edited by JuanitoKasicki

TAS:

Talent Always Succeeds 

Taylor Alison Swift 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The only records left for Taylor to break are her own, the most accomplished and successful female artist of all time. :clap3:

9 hours ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

That's the thing. So did Adele. Adele had the #1 song and another smash and another. All in one year while having THE #1 album and being the #1 artist. Taylor will most likely miss out on the #1 song so already there is she trailing behind Adele and if she doesn't go #1 on the album chart then it's not even close to Adele. 

This is the thing about this narrative that it's an all-time high for a female. It's not. Adele reigned at #1 on every possible metric from the IFPI, Taylor likely won't. 

You do know the concept of a discography/catalog right? I mean, her old albums outsold 2023 releases :rip: 

• Like 2

Congrats to Miss Swift, we all knew she’d top this

Have never heard of 3/10 of the top 10 though, male k-pop groups I’m assuming. Big slay for Lana making the top 10. Also surprised to see @Post Malone in there, thot he was over according to atrl

michael-jackson-reading.gif

So glad to see Taylor at #1 even 18 years into her career. Some girls were over before their 4th year in. :heart:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

No one mentioned Lady Gaga. Adele reigned more than Taylor but you Taylor stans will run with an "all-time" label like ya'll lives depended on it. Adele is right there. And Gaga didn't have a tour film in cinemas when she peaked so who tf are you to imply what she could or couldn't do. 

I'm not even going to go into the touring boom specifics but this was about Taylor outdoing Adele which she won't. But I get how Taylor stans who are majorly arrogant won't acknowledge this. 

And you're life seems to depend on the belief that your daily diatribes against Taylor on a barely functioning forum would somehow convince the world to wake up and end her and care about Gaga again :suburban:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Mkay I don’t follow K-pop at all but surely there is hella fraudulence happening with their artificially high metrics… 

who tf are seventeen and stray kids? :rip:

Post still there, i thought he's over over moo.png

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOMP STOMP STOMP :bibliahh::bibliahh:

When are the other charts being released?

3 hours ago, burninredhot said:

When are the other charts being released?

The singles chart is coming this Monday, the album chart probably a few days after that.

• Like 1

GO FLOWERS!

GO CALM DOWN!

GO SEVEN!

GO KILL BILL!

GO DIE FOR YOU!

GO SESSION 53!

GO ELLA BAILA SOLA!

Love this for Lana but I need a breakdown. Where is she being consumed? And is this mostly BTD?

2 hours ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

Love this for Lana but I need a breakdown. Where is she being consumed? And is this mostly BTD?

she is the 2nd most streamed female artist everyday and her new album has sold lots of physical copies WW, BTD will most likely occupied around 30% of her total consumption based on the stats and chart we can get

Just khias all around :skull: 

Anyways can't wait for Flowers smashery on Monday :duca: 

obuf5eI.gif

The singles chart will be revealed today in a little over 1.5 hours. :lakitu:

Prediction:

10. Ella Baila Sola

9. Last Night

8. Anti-hero

7. Cruel Summer

6. As It Was

5. Die for you

4. Kill Bill

3. Seven

2. Calm Down

1. Flowers

:celestial5:

• Like 1

It has started.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.