Songs that were meant to be big, but flopped?

prézli

Edited by prézli

Biggest flop of the year that ex pushed hardcore is Ariana. 

Cant remember to forget you was supposed to be big. It flopped and was a disappointment and today its a huge hit with over 1b views :clap3: 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

Such a shame tbh

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

? Didn't this song become so popular it caused the group to break up cause they didn't want to deal with the fame? :rip:

OT: Praising You should've been Rita's big comeback tbh, if only she was still with a major label

27 minutes ago, corotinho said:

every day you log on here with the sole purpose of spreading hatred for ariana, it's laughable at this point :dies:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

all songs with a push that didnt get big. Artists release a song hoping it will smash if I doesnt it fits this criteria

$2m video

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Like 4

Most of Mariahs fake songs. I Remeber! My mom saying they were free at the store of you bought another product. They were also 39 cents when all other singles were $5.99 

The Man Who
59 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Do you know what the word ‘flopped’ means? Honey, what is this… :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I think it did okay? Dance Again was huge and she was following those footsteps with those collabs but went downhill everytime. I liked her a lot this era. 

11 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I think it did okay? Dance Again was huge and she was following those footsteps with those collabs but went downhill everytime. I liked her a lot this era. 

It felt big when it was released and has almost 300M views, but it actually underperformed. It did go top 10 in multiple countries though, but I thought it would be worldwide smash like On The Floor and Dance Again, but it didn't.

Live It Up was truly supposed to complete the "JLo ft. Pitbull" trilogy and become a worldwide smash like the other 2 previous songs :bird:

Edited by Pluto6

50 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It felt big when it was released and has almost 300M views, but it actually underperformed. It did go top 10 in multiple countries though, but I thought it would be worldwide smash like On The Floor and Dance Again, but it didn't.

Live It Up was truly supposed to complete the "JLo ft. Pitbull" trilogy and become a worldwide smash like the other 2 previous songs :bird:

Oh now i remember. She also had Going In as a single back then which was also huge. What happened that she can’t even chart anymore. She had the biggest comeback :deadbanana:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

??????? The first one is one of the most remembered hits of the 90's. :huh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.