One in a Million > Aaliyah. Let’s discuss

suburbannature

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Aaliyah was my first favorite singer and I absolutely love her self-titled album. It’s sonically-diverse and was a sign of the singer branching out, but it’s time we accept that OIAM is the better project overall.

One in a Million, If Your Girl Only Knew, 4 Page Letter, Hot Like Fire, Choosey Lover, Heartbroken :jonny: 

the nonstop quality and cohesion 

Omg yes I completely agree, TASTE :jonny5:

Giving You More is also a r&b masterpiece. 

Also, Beats 4 Da Streets intro is iconic too! 

amazing record, however up against i care 4 u, i refuse, u got nerve, it’s whatever, more than a woman, we need a resolution, rock the boat & more? nope!

could never choose between the 2 records. one in a million stomps but rock the boat clears too. never givin up hits but I care 4 u slaps too. you can go song for song.

vocally tho one in a million scores too high for self titled. especially on never givin up, choosey lover, the one i gave my heart to single edit.

• 6 months later...

This is why y'all need to participate in this rate, just to see if OIAM songs are better than Aaliyah songs :gayliyahcat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.