• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bosque

• ShouldersSideways

• The Music Industry

• TheBlackBarbie

Cant people just leave other people alone in planes??Thats wh I always wear headphones (and listen to Taylor in private :mandown:)

Looks like The white Twilight zone 😂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

There is a point where being an extreme stan crosses a line and when that line is crossed it becomes a form of non physical illness. I hope some of these people get the medical attention they so clearly need.

I can't wait to see Eminem doc about the excessiveness of stan culture.

18 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jesús the WHITENESS in that plane :rofl:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Electric Bermuda triangle

23 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

That would be if they were singing ME! or Stay Stay Stay

YBWM is just purgatory worthy

No no, that's definitely hell too

• Haha 1

Why is there a full on camera crew in that plane? I would immediately relapse 

• Haha 1

As if it wasn’t bad enough Taylor doing eco-terrorism…. 

They really are a cult theres no denying it

• Like 3

this thread is sending me 

There’s nothing weird or “cultlike” about a group of people going to a concert singing a song by that artist, lol. Here’s a video of Robyn fans doing it (and she’s a much less popular artist)

Also not sure why people are obsessively commenting on the fact that Australians are mostly white. Newsflash, Australian fans of Beyoncé and SZA are also most likely to be white…

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Dephira said:

There’s nothing weird or “cultlike” about a group of people going to a concert singing a song by that artist, lol. Here’s a video of Robyn fans doing it (and she’s a much less popular artist)

Also not sure why people are obsessively commenting on the fact that Australians are mostly white. Newsflash, Australian fans of Beyoncé and SZA are also most likely to be white…

Mind you Taylor just did 4 back-to-back concerts infront of well over 200K people that were almost all exclusively Asian. But the caucisity of it all!!1!!11! :snowman:

I wouldn’t know whether to be overjoyed or in complete anger!!!  :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Dephira said:

There's a difference - that was happening on earth so one could get away from those Robyn concert goers — that option is never available thousands of feet aboveground.

Edited by Raiden

15 minutes ago, Raiden said:

There's a difference - that was happening on earth so one could get away from those Robyn concert goers — that option is never available thousands of feet aboveground.

At least you edited your post I guess 

I am sure the flight attendants knew they were trouble when those swifties walked in.

And were like 'Is It Over Now?' The moment they landed.

Those other few passengers probably felt like they wanted to Run but minus Ed Sheeran.

:gaylorcat2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She needs to be sued and in jail. Worst than Terror + ism 

Isnt this one of the flights that was specifically scheduled for the Eras Tour? If you don't want to be surrounded by swifties, you shouldnt take this flight..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.