What do you do when a hookup/date has bad breath & his bedsheets are STALE?

BrentB

Is there a kind way of asking a regular hookup/date to have new bedsheets put on & have good oral hygiene (ft. floss) without struggling to find their profile on your feed the next day :ahh:? Have you ever ran into this scenario in your dating/hookup experience?

Edited by BrentB

LEAVE 

Cameltoe Chariot

To be totally f*cking real here, if they aren't naturally worried about smelling/looking/tasting good before hooking up they're already a lost cause. You can't teach basic hygiene and manners, and I'm not gonna trust someone to be safe and hygienic in other areas of their life if they think not flossing and dirty bedsheets are acceptable as a fully grown man inviting people over for hookups :biblio:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Come up with an excuse and run home

if he has bad breath we'd never make it to his house 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

if he has bad breath we'd never make it to his house 

THIS. Meet people in public first so you can easily run away :ducky:

• Haha 3

Well honestly this only happens if you are on apps just meeting people at the first text and going to hook up right afterwards

If you take time to talk to someone or go out before hooking up, chances are really small, cause you can tell by behavior how they treat themselves 

People who are hooking up with everyone lack self-love and that usually translates into bad hygiene and other type of physical issues.

I mean it depends. Does it smell like the lettuce and tomato on the burger they just ate, or does it smell like they’re decaying from the inside out? It’s different. One you clock them and tell them to brush and gargle mouthwash, the other you run for the hills.

Offer to brush and floss each others teeth (say it’s your kink)

• Haha 8

Tell them you have a spontaneous headache (the bed sheet fumes gave you it)

girl pick your standards up off the floor and just leave 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

there’s no way the dick and ass don’t smell as well if his breath and bed sheets are stank :katie:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why would you want to regularly hook up with someone that has to be taught how to be clean?? Do you not feel disgusted knowing that that person is a trash can in human form?? Run away and bathe in bleach if you love yourself.

Edited by dumbsparce

ditch him

i hooked up with someone who had cigarette breath that stank SO BAD...

the blowjob was amazing but i just couldn't get over that **** ass breath 

I'm not afraid to bring these things up at this point in my life tbh. like I'm 27 and I need other ppl to be on my level. I understand if you're lazy and not great at always cleaning up after yourself (like disorganization, a messy kitchen... believe me I'm right there with you!), but you need to smell good (and also the right amount of musky down there :mmm:) and have good breath and clean sheets or I will make comments 

You gtfo 

• Like 1

not some besties here acting all mighty, we know that coochie smell too, let's not pretend, no one is buying this pure and clean cerave ad

Rarely ever happened to me. I think I would just not see them again. That’s more than enough to turn me off. There’s no way to tell that to someone who you just met and expect them to not be offended

Basic hookup 101 is to ******* shower and be presentable. If you can not take 20 minutes to shower when you know you're going to be all up in someone's holes, imagine how they are when they are not being intimate. GROSS.

Edited by Sannie

how do you even end up in the bed of someone with bad breath :pukey:

Bad breath, decaying teeths and overall bad oral hygiene are a massive turn off for me, so i would find an excuse and leave.

I can host so if the breath grosses me out I'll bend over and take it doggy then send him on his way and ignore future messages and not let him know. Someone else can 😂

Edited by Tudors
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.