Family escapes LGBTQness in Canada for Russia; idea flops

SmittenCake

:deadbanana4:

• Like 2

starve <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

I feel bad for the children. It’s a shame the parents don’t value their safety. 

• Like 3

whenever i see a man that looks like that with a woman that looks like that, im just gonna go ahead and assume he’s using Sniffies on the low

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

:skull:

poor kids

What if one their kids is a homo?

• Thanks 1

8 kids. One of them is 100% queer and I hope they stay safe. The parents on the other hand deserve all the bad things that comes their way. 

Leaving Canada for Russia is insane. There's thousands a year that try it the other way but can't. 

North Americans are so clueless when it comes to world politics, it's crazy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Can those idiots swap places with me

Our power over these people minds is insane, imagine being bothered by who someone else sleeps with, that you have to move out of your country, serve them right :rip: 

The only sad thing is that the kids have to pay for their parents idiocity.

Well that was.....smart. I guess. 

I feel bad for the kids but the parents deserve it.

So moving to a country where it's basically legal to brutally murder gays is their way of escaping left wing ideologies?  Not to mention the fact that they're in a WAR with their neighbor??  Hate to say it but they deserve whatever happens to them at this point  :deadbanana4:

As for the children, good luck and hopefully they manage to make it to the EU.

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

Can they just move to a conservative quiet town in Canada? 

lol 

not gonna celebrate this because kids are involved 

44 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Can they just move to a conservative quiet town in Canada? 

lol 

Internet conspiracy theories. The "Tough White Russia against the Degenerate Liberal Western Globalists" tricked them good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s a lot of safe countries around the globe where freedoms are protected as standard and always have been, both in Europe (and elsewhere) and anyone with access to Google can quickly deduce Russia is not one of them.  

The father’s opinions are of course ridiculous and if he wanted that independent farm life so bad indoctrination in to Mormonism would have been a whole lot less expensive and more local.

This sounds similar to some Germans recently moving to Paraguay to raise their kids to avoid Muslims in Germany 

Aside from every other stupid thing the parents did in this situation (of which there are many) how are you going to move to ******* RUSSIA and not at least attempt to learn RUSSIAN???? :skull: 

They should've choose North Korea instead - only one GOD and very strict values. 

internet conspiracies about the "lgbt agenda" ate them up

it is interesting how people's ideas of reality can become so warped and enwrapped in fear from fake narratives pumped through media apparatuses owned by billionaires

oop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.