Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

Just now, campelo said:

They are collab songs, so belong to her as well. You should know since Dua had One Kiss, Scared to Be Lonely, No Lie on her debut album and then Prisoner and Un Dia on FN :coffee:

I mean yeah complete edition and the moonlight edition are shameless greed :thing:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

56 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

So another album full of random mostly-cheap songs she's been releasing for some time?

Prove me wrong, queen.

You gotta prove yourself worthy of listening to her first.

• Thanks 1

this isn't the first time someone puts collabs on an album :rip: at the end of the day those songs became hits because of her too so why would she not add them to her album? can't be mad at someone playing the game as everyone else, i just hope the new songs are BOPS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The visuals are stunning. The first half of this year is one of the most jam packed I’ve seen for women in music, I’m so excited! :ryan3:

yeah this is El Dorado 2.0 ugh :doc:

can she just give us a full body of work of just new songs instead of an album full of quick lil singles from 2 years ago ...

"Sal El Sol" will sadly remain her magnus opus. she'll never give us artistry like that one again ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eóghan said:

can she just give us a full body of work of just new songs instead of an album full of quick lil singles from 2 years ago ...

"Sal El Sol" will sadly remain her magnus opus. she'll never give us artistry like that one again ...

Sale El Sol was similar to El Dorado too - it had previously released songs, covers, remixes, samples, collabs, etc.

DELL & Laundry Service remain superior (hell even FO1 & OF2 are better as well).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Finally  :jonny5:

But I don't like the album title honestly  :dies: 

• Like 2

It's 8 new songs, remember her albums are most often than not very short. Oral Fixation was originally only 9 songs ignoring the translations, She Wolf was 9 as well and Laundry Service was 10. It's fine.

• Thanks 4

yes, im glad we are getting 8 new songs. 

• Like 2

I hope this album feels like a cohesive body of work and not just a collection of hits. 

• Like 1

It makes sense that Te Felicito, Monotonia, Bizarrap Session and TQG are part of the album

But I wish Copa Vacia and El Jefe were left out :coffee:  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Green said:

Finally  :jonny5:

But I don't like the album title honestly  :dies: 

I think it's hilarious 😂 

Can't wait for the album to finally come out next month! 8 new songs is enough for me :clap3:

What's with all those cheap and ugly covers these days? 

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Hector said:

I think it's hilarious 😂 

Can't wait for the album to finally come out next month! 8 new songs is enough for me :clap3:

8 new songs is better than I expected.  :alexz:

So it will be 15 songs overall including the previous 7 singles

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

It should be organised as side a with the new ones and side b with the hits :chick1:

I agree and hope for this. And I hope the new tracks form something cohesive

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

LMYNL-Emerald-2LP.png?v=1707851956

I love this one :alexz3:

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Te Felicito

Monotonia

Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53

TQG

Acrostico

Copa Vacia

El Jefe

:thing:

I am so chopping these off, won’t catch me streaming any of this as part of an album experience. Also not buying the physical as a result, this is just so lazy

21 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

For me "Laundry Service" and "Fijacion Oral vol.1" remains my favorite Shakira's albums

• Like 1

I'm glad we're getting new songs even if the singles will probably make it sound playlist-ish (unless she makes a side A and a side B, like someone mentioned in a post above).

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I just realised that Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran is a lyric from BZRP: Sessions 53 :eek:, can't wait! :duca: :duca:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way TQG and Music Sessions Vol. 53 arent her songs :rip:

They are her songs, especially Session 53. Those songs are about her break up with Piqué and the reason they went top 10 in the US in the first place  :dies: 

I mean Session 53 is just a full dragging from the beginning until the end about Piqué and his new girlfriend  :deadbanana2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

15 songs is a lot for a Shakira album. She was releasing singles as she made the album — it’s just a different strategy. Most of the singles that will be included all relate to her relationship with Pique, aside from Acróstico, which is about her kids. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.