#71 on U.K. midweek chart :heart2:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Fell off the taking off chart completely :biblionny:

• Haha 1

omg i heard this for the first time! it's SMASHA! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Fell off the taking off chart completely :biblionny:

i thought the 17 adds yesterday was a good thing what caused this fall?

9 minutes ago, moonprince said:

i thought the 17 adds yesterday was a good thing what caused this fall?

Essentially means no new stations playing it for the first time this week. Most stations that add songs have trialed it for a few weeks. 

Not end of the world but it's easier to get future adds/spins if stations are trial running it already.  Aka we might stall soon :rip:

Edited by Tinashebanks

Wait these remixes are great :WAP: Ms Nashe you are doing everything right. Love to see it

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Essentially means no new stations playing it for the first time this week. Most stations that add songs have trialed it for a few weeks. 

Not end of the world but it's easier to get future adds/spins if stations are trial running it already.  Aka we might stall soon :rip:

Never understand how radios work, but I trust you :)

I hope we'll get enough spins for Nice Life to send it to an other format (hopefully pop)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Never understand how radios work, but I trust you :)

I hope we'll get enough spins for Nice Life to send it to an other format (hopefully pop)

I really hope everyone in here is requesting Nasty to radio on X  INSTAGRAM or Radio apps to see our hard work pay off and get her more adds and push it to other formats 

I'm requesting creating TikTok's and insta reels for nasty daily  requesting NASTY to radio stations and apps and

we need to get more hands out here on the net 🌐 to see her really get to the charts and positions we want to see her and where she deserves to be 

I know the sweetee community is small and we are now riding the gp and newbies train

but we have to do more than just say I hope to see Nashe chart here.

& to the ones that are out here pushing for the Tinashe renaissance your efforts will be rewarded from the universe 

Nashe will always be good vibesss! 
😈😏

ALSO JUNE SOLSTICE IS TODAY 

perfect motivation to promote the song of the summer ! ☀️☀️☀️

IS SOMEBODY GONNA MATCH MY FREAK?! 

HAPPY PROMOTING!!!! 🔗

• Thanks 1

even if the raw streams are a lil stagnant, moving up the ranks is still good because it means it's growing compared to everything else :alexz:

10 minutes ago, VersionsofNashe said:

I really hope everyone in here is requesting Nasty to radio on X  INSTAGRAM or Radio apps to see our hard work pay off and get her more adds and push it to other formats 

I'm requesting creating TikTok's and insta reels for nasty daily  requesting NASTY to radio stations and apps and

we need to get more hands out here on the net 🌐 to see her really get to the charts and positions we want to see her and where she deserves to be 

I know the sweetee community is small and we are now riding the gp and newbies train

but we have to do more than just say I hope to see Nashe chart here.

& to the ones that are out here pushing for the Tinashe renaissance your efforts will be rewarded from the universe 

Nashe will always be good vibesss! 
😈😏

ALSO JUNE SOLSTICE IS TODAY 

perfect motivation to promote the song of the summer ! ☀️☀️☀️

IS SOMEBODY GONNA MATCH MY FREAK?! 

HAPPY PROMOTING!!!! 🔗

Thx for the link!

• Like 1

Maybe the EM is holding this „down" from gaining streams in europe

I really need her to be on a BRAT remix, it would be a full circle moment from Drop That Kitty -> Unlock It -> BRAT remix (she would eat Rewind)

"I used to never think about Billboard
But, now, I've started thinking again
Wondering 'bout whether I think I deserve commercial success
It's running through my mind
Sometimes, I really think it would be cool to rewind"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I really need her to be on a BRAT remix, it would be a full circle moment from Drop That Kitty -> Unlock It -> BRAT remix (she would eat Rewind)

"I used to never think about Billboard
But, now, I've started thinking again
Wondering 'bout whether I think I deserve commercial success
It's running through my mind
Sometimes, I really think it would be cool to rewind"

I can't see this every happening (sadly) - Charli is very close to Shygirl (Shy is even touring as the opener for the brat tour)

Shygirl did Tinashe dirty by dropping out of their joint tour on BS medical reasons. So Shy and Tinashe are on very bad terms. 

Shy seems very close to Charli (she is even going to be on the Brat remix album) and I am sure Shy has been badmouthing Tinashe to Charli. Shy is very petty and jealous so I would not put it past her to convince Charli to not collaborate/associate with Tinashe. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

I can't see this every happening (sadly) - Charli is very close to Shygirl (Shy is even touring as the opener for the brat tour)

Shygirl did Tinashe dirty by dropping out of their joint tour on BS medical reasons. So Shy and Tinashe are on very bad terms. 

Shy seems very close to Charli (she is even going to be on the Brat remix album) and I am sure Shy has been badmouthing Tinashe to Charli. Shy is very petty and jealous so I would not put it past her to convince Charli to not collaborate/associate with Tinashe. 

Literally two days ago they acknowledged and shared love for each other on IG. I think they're doing fine :heart:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Literally two days ago they acknowledged and shared love for each other on IG. I think they're doing fine :heart:

Oh my bad, I did not see their interaction on IG (just pure speculation on my part lol). That is really good to hear, Tinashe on the Brat remix album would be a game changer. 

51 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Charli an tinashe or tinashe and shy?

Tinashe is the only artist that could make me like anything on BRAT lmao

Has anyone seen the nsfw trend for this song on tiktok :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, glitch said:

Has anyone seen the nsfw trend for this song on tiktok :deadbanana4:

It's the reason why it's getting like 100k daily videos now :skull:

• Haha 1

Jae Stephens acknowledged her

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nashe said:

Jae Stephens acknowledged her

She's been stanning! She posted a tiktok replying to a comment Tinashe left once and she was talking about how obsessed she was with her and remembered the exact time and place she was in when she first heard Tinashe's music :dies:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

Tinashe just recently went to one of  charli XCX live shows in LA On her latest tour I wonder if she purposely missed shy's set 

im sure she's not worried about that woman anymore she's so moved on but sure not kiking with her or anything 

2 hours ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

But yeh Charli and Nashe are good 

I would love to see Nashe on a remix for brat and get another collab on the bag but who knows they are both getting a lot of attention this year!!!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, glitch said:

She's been stanning! She posted a tiktok replying to a comment Tinashe left once and she was talking about how obsessed she was with her and remembered the exact time and place she was in when she first heard Tinashe's music :dies:

She's so cute I want her to win in everything's she's doing with her music ! 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.