Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

I hate that hair :skull: Those bangs ma'am...

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

I'm still waiting for her to come to Tokyo. Still no word? Whispers?

4 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

Cute interview! A Tinashe ft. Kehlani Remix could be a lot of fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Are we ready for the 2+ million Update today? :jonny6:

next week will be fun

0613-1.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I honestly think this will go Top10 in 2 months. Its about to really blow up

It could very possibly happen but time and execution right now is so critical.

Great to see her doing interviews but that only helps her as an artist, the song needs a massive push on radio and we need another viral moment (ala an award show performance or something).

But I have faith in my girl shes smart :clap3:

Edited by masochizm
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, masochizm said:

It could very possibly happen but time and execution right now is so critical.

Great to see her doing interviews but that only helps her as an artist, the song needs a massive push on radio and we need another viral moment (ala an award show performance or something).

But I have faith in my girl shes smart :clap3:

She got a shot with BET Awards. She needs to take advantage of nasty and get some nice sponsorship for the era and especially awards show performances. As long as she has the budget , take her time , and doesn't try to put an award show performance in 2-3 days, she will be fine. An iconic performance at BET awards is what the song needs. BET awards is in two weeks from now, perfect timing. If she book MainStage, she better not **** it up or be less than extraordinaire. 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

This peaking exactly at the end of August just in time for a triumphant VMAs performance slot on September 10th, I wield into existence :alexz:

200w.gif

BET award to start and VMA for the peak. The fact VMA main stage is a possibly is crazy. I hope she does both nasty and the second single for VMA. I can't wait for SNL as well. 

• Like 4

• Like 1

#58 !!!!! :jonny6: 

8 spots to go. Prayer circle yall !!!!!!! :celestial4:

• Like 1

if Roc Nation doesn't get her a BET main stage performance !!!!!! :irate:

it's way too early to talk about the VMAs, it would need to become a proper high-charting hit at first. But it's been a dream of mine/ours for so long :weeps: :monkey:

• Like 1

speaking of 2nd single, i just hope it won't be Pretend 2.0 like Uh Huh, like yes both are amazing songs but to follow up such hits... no maam we need something more like Gravity/Tightrope hell even a None of My Business

• Like 3

Position

28(+1)

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Slowly chugging along will be Top 25 come Monday. Hopefully we get some  decent adds Tuesday

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

speaking of 2nd single, i just hope it won't be Pretend 2.0 like Uh Huh, like yes both are amazing songs but to follow up such hits... no maam we need something more like Gravity/Tightrope hell even a None of My Business

She needs another catchy tune not necessarily upbeat, but something midtempo that it's catchy and cheeky would be the best thing. And if she can manage a decent feature for it even better for it's chances and the project overall.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She needs another catchy tune not necessarily upbeat, but something midtempo that it's catchy and cheeky would be the best thing. And if she can manage a decent feature for it even better for it's chances and the project overall.

A Needs/Bouncin/AHOD type single with a big ft would be ideal. I wonder if that's why they linked up with Danja :duca:

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Nashe said:

#58 !!!!! :jonny6: 

8 spots to go. Prayer circle yall !!!!!!! :celestial4:

We keep getting close for it  to drop. Hopefully 🙏 

Edited by nuclear

33 minutes ago, Nashe said:

if Roc Nation doesn't get her a BET main stage performance !!!!!! :irate:

it's way too early to talk about the VMAs, it would need to become a proper high-charting hit at first. But it's been a dream of mine/ours for so long :weeps: :monkey:

It all depends how they handle the

for rest of this month and July. This song is boiling right now,  it can be massive hit or cute hit depending how they move for the rest of month. I am not saying she getting booked, I am just saying it a possibility and more within reach than it has ever been before. 

anyways I am tired and bored of these 1.6M update, it needs to hurry up and get to 2M already. Don't get me wrong I am happy we even getting that but it needs to stop crawling and gets on it's feet and walks at least. 

• Like 1

the jump in the US :jonny3:

im gonna need Nice Life to get those old old Atlantic connections going again - radio helped Lizzo and that extra boost is what we need to take this to the next level

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nuclear said:

It all depends how they handle the

for rest of this month and July. This song is boiling right now,  it can be massive hit or cute hit depending how they move for the rest of month. I am not saying she getting booked, I am just saying it a possibility and more within reach than it has ever been before. 

anyways I am tired and bored of these 1.6M update, it needs to hurry up and get to 2M already. Don't get me wrong I am happy we even getting that but it needs to stop crawling and gets on it's feet and walks at least. 

Is Hugo Gloss big in Brazil? Lol he added it to a bunch of his 100k+ liked playlists. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Girl those are even worse options. She needs a banger, something reminiscent of early 2000's (nostalgic but futuristic). Fun summery sexy upbeat groovy song that gets everyone on their feet and on the dance floor. 

13 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

A Needs/Bouncin/AHOD type single with a big ft would be ideal. I wonder if that's why they linked up with Danja :duca:

I know it's a huge reach. In a world where she has the budget. Pharrell, Danja, and DJ mustard (sick drums) would give her the follow up singles she needs. He'll throw machinedrum in there as well for electronic/dance aspect. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Is Hugo Gloss big in Brazil? Lol he added it to a bunch of his 100k+ liked playlists. 

omg? do we know when this was?

It's so refreshing to see her winning talent and hard work paid off :jonnycat:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

He is big over there I believe but @popularmoonlight @YoungDreamer could probably know better since they are from Brazil 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I hate that hair :skull: Those bangs ma'am...

Edited by nuclear
  • Haha 1

I'm afraid she switched the usual bop-2nd single to be the first one for this album rollout. I hope I'm wrong and she delivers another X/Bouncin/AHOD next :flame:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

As a tastemaker for sure I bet all the subcelebrities will be using Nasty on their reels in the incoming weeks 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.