• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

My sister and I are huge Tinashe fans since day 1. We HATE this song tho.

But we're hoping the GP will somehow discover her amazing discography through this song. Tinashe is such an amazing artist and there's so much good music out there for the rest to discover.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

yall this is iconic!

Full circle

• Like 6

Not sure if already posted but here's a link to the Zane Lowe interview:  https://music.apple.com/us/post/1752218265

So happy to see him cheering her on . Also her mindset toward this whole moment is so healthy. All the ups and downs in her career have really enabled her to fully appreciate the moment and yet not be fully swept away by it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

My sister and I are huge Tinashe fans since day 1. We HATE this song tho.

But we're hoping the GP will somehow discover her amazing discography through this song. Tinashe is such an amazing artist and there's so much good music out there for the rest to discover.

Hated it at first too but grew on me. Im honestly not a big fan of this BB Angel project.
DIdnt connect with it...........loved 333 better....But now i like the song  a lot :gayoncecat3: 
im perched for the second part of BB.  Hope i love this one better

Edited by AvadaKedavra

The playlisting is doing its magic once again :jonny5:

• Like 9

It's the day of the Lord and we praise with NASTY.

2M is coming soon. :clap3:

• Like 3

Nasty has reached 700K on titok… It just reached 300K a little over 4 days ago… It's going crazy viral.

• Like 6

NASTY GIRL SUMMER AHHHHH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moonprince said:

Nasty has reached 700K on titok… It just reached 300K a little over 4 days ago… It's going crazy viral.

I honestly thought it would maybe have 500K+ videos this summer and I honestly never thought it would ever reach 700K plus let alone 1million videos, especially this fast. It is about to reach 1million videos just from the official sound in a few days and will most like have several millions videos on TikTok by end of summer :weeps: :cries: :weeps: I have strong feelings this will not only be a great contender for THE songs of the summer but a global cultural phenomenon. Make proud nasty :weeps: and more importantly BB/Ang3L eras please go beyond my wildest dreams  :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

• Like 2

Actually, I wanted to ask does anyone know why nasty isn't moving up the viral chart on TikTok app? It's been at #4 for days, but it's surpassed 2 of the songs above it.

oh my Lord, what is even happening anymore, I can't keep up (player) :weeps: :jonny6: so soo grateful

Does anyone know why she had a lisp on the Zane Lowe interview? :rip:

52 minutes ago, moonprince said:

Actually, I wanted to ask does anyone know why nasty isn't moving up the viral chart on TikTok app? It's been at #4 for days, but it's surpassed 2 of the songs above it.

RCA doing 

48 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

Does anyone know why she had a lisp on the Zane Lowe interview? :rip:

I was wondering the same. Why did her team let her do that with her voice in that condition? :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Auraeolux said:

Not sure if already posted but here's a link to the Zane Lowe interview:  https://music.apple.com/us/post/1752218265

So happy to see him cheering her on . Also her mindset toward this whole moment is so healthy. All the ups and downs in her career have really enabled her to fully appreciate the moment and yet not be fully swept away by it. 

Wish someone recorded this for the Spotify users :monkey:

1 hour ago, PartyFavor said:

Okay so it's gonna be a FEMALE featuring. Thx Tinashe to listen to us!

3 hours ago, moonprince said:

The summer hasn't even officially started and we have so much to be great for 

NASTY IS A SUMMER SMASH HIT

and the way she's gonna be performing this on tour in the fall with new music it's only going to get bigger and bigger!

she's really one of the hardest working musicians out there and never disappoints 

we personally have a wide Range of likeness in genre so every album in her discography is top tier for the moment and time it came out! 

the gp is really catching up and need to dig deep like she said

I've been reading this thread

waiting for an approval to my account and glad I got it Before this hit the 100th page! 

Cant wait for quantum baby 

we need an album date and tracklisting 

I'm literally tearing my eyes out waking up every morning knowing we have to wait another day for it 😕😕😕

i know the remixes are coming soon  (next week) but I need her to announce the album date this month and get us hyped for July 

I really feel like it will be coming in mid or end of July 

Not too many albums are coming out around those dates as of right now ! 

supporting Nashe every way we can cause she deveres it.

i love it here except for the  1 random hater that keeps popping up please continue to ignore them and let them

argue with themselves🙄

everything they say is low in vibration

rise above sweetees rise above and stay nasty! 

🌐💎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, VersionsofNashe said:

The summer hasn't even officially started and we have so much to be great for 

NASTY IS A SUMMER SMASH HIT

and the way she's gonna be performing this on tour in the fall with new music it's only going to get bigger and bigger!

she's really one of the hardest working musicians out there and never disappoints 

we personally have a wide Range of likeness in genre so every album in her discography is top tier for the moment and time it came out! 

the gp is really catching up and need to dig deep like she said

I've been reading this thread

waiting for an approval to my account and glad I got it Before this hit the 100th page! 

Cant wait for quantum baby 

we need an album date and tracklisting 

I'm literally tearing my eyes out waking up every morning knowing we have to wait another day for it 😕😕😕

i know the remixes are coming soon  (next week) but I need her to announce the album date this month and get us hyped for July 

I really feel like it will be coming in mid or end of July 

Not too many albums are coming out around those dates as of right now ! 

supporting Nashe every way we can cause she deveres it.

i love it here except for the  1 random hater that keeps popping up please continue to ignore them and let them

argue with themselves🙄

everything they say is low in vibration

rise above sweetees rise above and stay nasty! 

🌐💎

Going on vacations Friday the 19th, I want to be able to blast this album during my roadtrip!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Going on vacations Friday the 19th, I want to be able to blast this album during my roadtrip!

You can always blast the match my freak ep

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nuclear said:

You can always blast the match my freak ep

I love my girl but judging at the previews, I'll use 1 or 2 remixes only 

This peaking exactly at the end of August just in time for a triumphant VMAs performance slot on September 10th, I wield into existence :alexz:

200w.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Are we ready for the 2+ million Update today? :jonny6:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

Meghan Trainor being the 1st artist she cites being the one supporting Nasty when it got released.

My girls are uniting !!!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.