#60 now

• Like 6

This is not peaking guys, don't freak out :bibliahh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

#60 now

:duca:

3 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Nice Life (or at least part of it) is owned by Warner Music Group via Atlantic Records. Not 100% indie per se.

"We are having our first hit as an independent company with our artist Tinashe and her new song 'Nasty' just as our artist The Marías charted their groundbreaking new albumSubmarine last week."

It's a joint venture with Warner, but they're functionally an indie label from what I've gathered e.g publishing deals with companies other than Warner/not being mentioned anywhere on WMG site or financial reports.

Plus Ricky comment makes it very clear this is their first solo hit I.e. they've not used Warner infrastructure like they did with Truth Hurts.

Either way this basically quells those rumours she was about to sign with Atlantic/Warner from earlier months.

Edited by Tinashebanks

59 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

This is not peaking guys, don't freak out :bibliahh:

Yh 360 and that Gracie Abrams song just got added to loads of big playlists Tinashe is yet to feature on. 

We did get added to Hot Hits Canada today. It just needs to keep ticking slowly :coffee:

Radio Update: 

Up one spot. Will be Top 25 next week please keep requesting! :duca:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Yh 360 and that Gracie Abrams song just got added to loads of big playlists Tinashe is yet to feature on. 

We did get added to Hot Hits Canada today. It just needs to keep ticking slowly :coffee:

Radio Update: 

Up one spot. Will be Top 25 next week please keep requesting! :duca:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

It funny how none of those songs even with all those big playlists are even on top100 on AM. While nasty is almost top50 without it. Good thing is once nasty get the same push (cause nasty is very responsive to playlists on AM) it could potentially go top10 on there eventually. AM listeners is more aligned with nasty than Spotify anyway. AM is playing snail games but once it takes over there it's over. 

great hopefully they added it hot NZ/Australia/SK soon.

Power106 play nasty yesterday evening (was expecting a bigger audience), hopefully they will play it more over the weekend and soon added to their rotation. 

East coast folks we need to get it together cause west coast is showing us out. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

She's also the cover!

• Like 8

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nuclear said:

It funny how none of those songs even with all those big playlists are even on top100 on AM. While nasty is almost top50 without it. Good thing is once nasty get the same push (cause nasty is very responsive to playlists on AM) it could potentially go top10 on there eventually. AM listeners is more aligned with nasty than Spotify anyway. AM is playing snail games but once it takes over there it's over. 

great hopefully they added it hot NZ/Australia/SK soon.

Power106 play nasty yesterday evening (was expecting a bigger audience), hopefully they will play it more over the weekend and soon added to their rotation. 

East coast folks we need to get it together cause west coast is showing us out. 

Hot 97 has played it 10 times this past week, so might be worth requesting there 

• ATRL Moderator

Feels like a plateau moment where it could either explode or die off. Fingers crossed for the former!!!

• Like 5

• Like 5

• Like 3

My hope is that radio picks up some steam now that there's tangible evidence for them via streaming playlists and charting

obviously label politics still come into play, but maybe seeing the demand (plus requests) can push the needle

This is starting to blow up on Brazilian TikTok, it just cracked viral top 10 today

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Hot 97 has played it 10 times this past week, so might be worth requesting there 

My power I have personally communicate with a few DJ to get them to play. I am happy they actually listen. 

2 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

This is starting to blow up on Brazilian TikTok, it just cracked viral top 10 today

It also picking up in Columbia as well. It seem it will go viral in Latin America in the upcoming days/weeks. Once that happens it's over. 

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

My hope is that radio picks up some steam now that there's tangible evidence for them via streaming playlists and charting

obviously label politics still come into play, but maybe seeing the demand (plus requests) can push the needle

There have been many independent artists that become "viral" on tik tok that get played on the radio. Hopefully her old label doesnt try to sabotage her though. :jonny2:

• Like 2

We need a second format starting this Tuesday. Nice life if you reading this don't fail me :lmao:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nuclear said:

It also picking up in Columbia as well. It seem it will go viral in Latin America in the upcoming days/weeks. Once that happens it's over. 

Nasty (Mi Gente Safada Remix) featuring Anitta :jonny5:

• Haha 1

Forgot to mention yesterday that I asked TalkOfTheCharts what their range prediction is for next week and they said Nasty should chart between 65-70. 

• Like 7

There are minute-long snippets of all the DJ remixes coming next week for the DJ remix EP available on TikTok right now under the Nasty sounds. 

The Match My Heat & Match My Peak remixes >>>>>

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Forgot to mention yesterday that I asked TalkOfTheCharts what their range prediction is for next week and they said Nasty should chart between 65-70. 

I would be happy with a top70, top50 would be good, top40 more than good and everything more would be incredible 

The Jane Remover remix leaked in full

9246bea133befb2335d7534358b210ca.1000x10

Match My Freak - EP coming in 4 days

1    Nasty
    2    Nasty (Match My Heat) (feat. DJ Tunez)
    3    Nasty (Match My Peak) (feat. Wuki)
    4    Nasty (Match My Speed) (feat. 7fiendss & svntana archive)
    5    Nasty (Match My Tweak) (feat. Jane Remover)
    6    Nasty (Match My Sleek) [ChopNotSlop] (feat. OG Ron C & DJ Candlestick)

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/985335-tinashe-match-my-freak-ep.php

Edited by stephen1108
  • Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.