• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

LITERALLY stop interacting with that person. Not even reacting to his posts. It's exactly what he wants and yall fail for it each time!! Be smarter than that guys...

• Like 4

Yeah guys, don't get mad, but that wasn't really breathtaking. Vocals were a little problematic at times and staging overall was clunky. Like as a Tinashe fan, I liked it, it was fun, but if I was a person watching her for the first time, I wouldn't be too interested.  

34 minutes ago, Nashe said:

* Comment

* Watch for at least 30 seconds

* Save to your favorites

She did really good but the bar for her performance is so high 😉

She did good but it wasn't something incredible. I think she would have benefited from a brighter lighting and set.

However I don't think Nasty is the kins of song that gives itself completely well for live performance. It kind of reminds me of Work by Rihanna in that aspect.

• Like 5

The stars are aligning for this Mother.

We stream harder today!

Spoiler

Am I understanding the tweets that 2On never charted? :biblionny:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The stars are aligning for this Mother.

We stream harder today!

Hide contents

Am I understanding the tweets that 2On never charted? :biblionny:

Why so many of y'all forgetting schoolboy Q was featured on 2On :ahh:  2On peaked at #24. This is her first solo song to chart. 

• Haha 5

Not sure if this is a hot take, but I don't really like the default Nasty choreography. Her dancing ability pulls through for her, but this particular routine feels like she is "performing steps" as opposed to a fluid accompaniment to the music.

3 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Why so many of y'all forgetting schoolboy Q was featured on 2On :ahh:  2On peaked at #24. This is her first solo song to chart. 

A Just Dance tea.

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Auraeolux said:

Not sure if this is a hot take, but I don't really like the default Nasty choreography. Her dancing ability pulls through for her, but this particular routine feels like she is "performing steps" as opposed to a fluid accompaniment to the music.

The version she was performing before didn't feel like that all, she way very fluid and natural. Knowing her,  she probably tried to put this whole performance in a day or so. She just needs more rehearsals that is all and she was very nervous. She just needed a little more time. She knows that, I hope with nasty doing well she will have a bigger budget and hopefully take her time to perfect her performances. This is the first televised performance of nasty there will many more to come and she will get by then. 

• Like 1

#82 in US AM

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

I think she was going for a sexy/raspy low range, it sounds better when she just raps that bit like she was previously e.g. Coachella performance

saw someone who was there say she had to do multiple reshoots for the performance so that plus the way she sounds at the beginning seems like she was just a bit tired. 

• Like 4

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

up to #32

still top 5 on taking off and spin increase,  it's slightly slowing down so please request if you can

• Like 4

Hoping it's just a correction for yesterdays big jump :monkey:

• Like 1

is it just me or you can't find the Kimmel performance when using the YouTube search bar and have to go to Kimmel's channel directly to find it? :skull:

This is like the most viral song on Tik Tok moreso than Espresso and I can't believe this song isn't in the top 20 at least

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

up to #32

still top 5 on taking off and spin increase,  it's slightly slowing down so please request if you can

Also DM, private message, tweet Radio personalities, DJs, and host directly and ask them to play it. 

21 minutes ago, Nashe said:

is it just me or you can't find the Kimmel performance when using the YouTube search bar and have to go to Kimmel's channel directly to find it? :skull:

No it not just you. I had the same issue. Even she hasn't post about it. 

25 minutes ago, Nashe said:

oh no :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

It too soon for it to peak. Hopefully we get back on track tomorrow. Negative are okay once in awhile.

as long as it doesn't keep getting them. It going up on AM will saves us a bit with the drop. Hopefully we will get back with today update. 

Let's keep streaming, let's keep promoting the song. 

Kimmel was supposed to give this a boost but … it wouldn't be a Tinashe era without mess. 

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

It didn't lost much streams compared to yesterday tho I'm not worried 

Also it's literally the first day the song drops in positions ddd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

It's showing up as the first result for me

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

+2 in my country :jonnycat:

Rise, Nasty, Rise! This is only the cleaning. 

Spoiler

In my stanning bubble, posting the song helps in Spotify Viral Charts.

20 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

It's showing up as the first result for me

it's youtube's horrible search. for whatever reason just typing in "jimmy kimmel tinashe" doesn't get you anything close to that (it showed me camila's jimmy fallon performance instead as the top result) but adding in "nasty" suddenly made it the first result. 

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

+2 in my country :jonnycat:

Rise, Nasty, Rise! This is only the cleaning. 

Hide contents

In my stanning bubble, posting the song helps in Spotify Viral Charts.

It really helps when posting on social media but it has to be the link generated on your app (they track clicks based on the id generated for the url)

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

Very good performance on Kimmel! The vocals were a bit shaky, but she performed the hell out of it. She really is a star.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.