Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

I love the futuristic vibe of the video :gayoncecat3: with the drones.
This song is so much fun. At first it was too "urban" for my taste but now im hooked

• Like 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

55 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I'm actually annoyed how the stans just can't enjoy this moment. It's a good song! Sure, she has more artistic moments, but the reason "Nasty" broke through is because it's catchy in an accessible way.

lmao right, all the "it should've been [song] instead" is so pointless because well… it wasn't! appreciate that she's getting this moment period after all the hard work she's put into her career!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

The success is insane. Tinashe stans must be on a real high right now

• Like 3

Her creative director Franc, just posted an IG story of the team helping today with KImmel (no yasi so YAY). X was a mess last time she went on Kimmel so we need nasty to SERVE:beatfreak:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

no yasi so YAY

I still want her fired idc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

Her creative director Franc, just posted an IG story of the team helping today with KImmel (no yasi so YAY). X was a mess last time she went on Kimmel so we need nasty to SERVE:beatfreak:

She is no longer styling her. I don't know if it permanent. So happy about that. Unfortunately her team still follows her. Hopefully she fired for good. 

Edited by nuclear

40 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

hitting up Franc for creative direction was her best decision in years so this is abt to be a serve :jonny6:

• Like 4

US:

#76 iTunes

#100 AM

#20 Shazam

Will be interesting to see how much the Kimmel performance helps. 

• Like 7

HOT HITS UK !!!???!??!? :jonny6:

btw, she said she has some Summer gigs in the UK. Anyone knows what these are? Can't find em anywhere...

15 minutes ago, Nashe said:

btw, she said she has some Summer gigs in the UK. Anyone knows what these are? Can't find em anywhere...

Roskilde & Open'er Festival in Europe in two weeks. No shows in the UK but I think she was just referring to a press run/potentially a London album listening party like she did with SFY   

• Like 1

I think she may end up getting announced for the Hyde Park gig, she did it last year

Do you guys think the album announcement will come tonight during Kimmel?

4 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Do you guys think the album announcement will come tonight during Kimmel?

I don't think so, maybe the remixes EP only 

I'm kind of confused on why she's calling everything "baby" 

Are the three projects going to be combined at the end into one album called something else and these three kind of serve as EPs? 

SUPER happy that the song is growing more and more everyday - she DESERVES it!!!

Hope this is the start of her getting even more big opportunities

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

I'm kind of confused on why she's calling everything "baby" 

Are the three projects going to be combined at the end into one album called something else and these three kind of serve as EPs? 

Honestly, I don't think there's a deeper concept behind it. Initially, the '3' in 'ANG3L' was simply a playful reference to gaming nicknames. She was quite open about this being a two-part project at first. But when people began speculating about a trilogy, she thought, "Okay, I can do that," and decided to expand the concept into three parts. This led to the creation of a new title for the second part, "Quantum Baby," to maintain consistent branding. As we saw last month, she has already started recording the third part.

Given that the project will likely be titled just "Quantum Baby" (as indicated by the pre-save details, which don't reference BB/ANG3L), it seems unlikely that she will merge the projects into a single album. Especially because the imagery doesn't match between BB and Quantum. I think each part will probably stand alone within the overarching theme she has developed for each one.

• Like 1

Can't wait to get up and watch the performance.

I hope she doesn't feel too pressured. She's gonna slay!

4 hours ago, Nashe said:

4 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Roskilde & Open'er Festival in Europe in two weeks. No shows in the UK but I think she was just referring to a press run/potentially a London album listening party like she did with SFY   

3 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

I think she may end up getting announced for the Hyde Park gig, she did it last year

She was supposed to due an Europe tour this summer. I don't know if it's still happening now due to nasty. Honestly she should take it as an opportunity to promote the album and nasty, especially outside U.S. 

1 hour ago, redsing707 said:

Can't wait to get up and watch the performance.

I hope she doesn't feel too pressured. She's gonna slay!

I just hope it's not rush and they took their time down to the smallest details. Since she indie budget been tight. Hopefully nice life open their purses. 

Ive been rocking with Tinashe since her first album. Aquarius is a classic r&b album of the 2010s (imo). So im glad she managed to snag another BB entry in her career. I hope she enjoys it.

• Like 2

• Like 3

At what time does it air tonight?

BREATHTAKING 

• Like 4

Just now, YoungDreamer said:

BREATHTAKING 

Gorgeous :jonny5: she serving prime Britney Spears 

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

At what time does it air tonight?

Show start at 11:35PM EST . The performance should be after 12:00am EST

Edited by nuclear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.