Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

1 hour ago, redsing707 said:

Does someone has a site to see daily views of a video?

Based on my manic headcount every day, it's doing ~100-150k daily since a few days ago

Edited by Contessa

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

when all the dust settles, I know these short attention span girlies will drop her again, so we need that new body of work READY. I am so excited! 

• Like 4

On 6/10/2024 at 12:33 PM, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins (TW)

Spins (LW

Move

AUD

up on spot again, it's keeping up with huge hits like Band4band & Wanna Be! 

Position

Spins (TW)

Spins (LW

Move

AUD

Not a single add so far… the biggest limiting factor for this songs chart run will be radio :rip:

Weekly update 

343.7K official sound on TikTok and over 430K plus with other variants.

50.5 reels 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins (TW)

Spins (LW

Move

AUD

Not a single add so far… the biggest limiting factor for this songs chart run will be radio :rip:

Hopefully we can finish the tracking week with  1K+ spins and 1.3M+ audience. Last week nice life had to do it the old fashioned way. I would think since the song is doing well in taken off, Shazam, billboard   Streaming, and TikTok they would be on board. This song is doing well on all things they asked for. I guess nice life going to have to repeat the same thing they did last week. I don't understand why they so hesitant. It doing better than a lot of the songs they pushing. Next week nice life needs to push on another format to balance things out. 

let's pray this is just a slow starts and will get what it deserves by the end the day. Nice life has the stats to really push this now. 

19 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Hopefully we can finish the tracking week with  1K+ spins and 1.3M+ audience. Last week nice life had to do it the old fashioned way. I would think since the song is doing well in taken off, Shazam, billboard   Streaming, and TikTok they would be on board. This song is doing well on all things they asked for. I guess nice life going to have to repeat the same thing they did last week. I don't understand why they so hesitant. It doing better than a lot of the songs they pushing. Next week nice life needs to push on another format to balance things out. 

let's pray this is just a slow starts and will get what it deserves by the end the day. Nice life has the stats to really push this now. 

Idk it's frustrating seeing Nani get all these adds every week and is doing 30% the streams of nasty. 

I'm wondering why Nice Life hasn't sent her around to do radio interviews. 

• ATRL Moderator

A Hot 100 hit. WE DID IT!

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins (TW)

Spins (LW

Move

AUD

Just goes to show how much the radio game is about label relationships.

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

Idk it's frustrating seeing Nani get all these adds every week and is doing 30% the streams of nasty. 

I'm wondering why Nice Life hasn't sent her around to do radio interviews. 

It may help but I don't think it will do much. 

I know major label monopolies radio but come on. I hope this is not another case of songs with high stream and low radio. 

The sad thing this will struggle to reach top 40 let alone out peak 2 On  due to radio. I hope they get it together.  If on my ma (i love Vic) out peak this song with haft of the streams, i will be pissed. 

it still very early, let's be positive. Hopefully they will get it together long before it peaks on streaming. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

The sad thing this will struggle to reach top 40 let alone out peak 2 On due to radio.

This is sadly true.

The viral effect can only take it to a certain point considering it has already kinda peaked in "viralness".

Now it's down to radio, a remix and old-fashioned promo to take it further.

11 minutes ago, Nashe said:

This is sadly true.

The viral effect can only take it to a certain point considering it has already kinda peaked in "viralness".

Now it's down to radio, a remix and old-fashioned promo to take it further.

Do you think it already peaked? There's still a lot of video of it.

I'm still hoping for a top50 hit :gaycat6:

• Like 1

The real test will be what budget and plan the label pushes through. If they keep dumping resources into her and have a strategic plan to keep her in the public eye, she could have a career shift.

but it will be back to business as usual if they just let Nasty exist as is, and pray it carries the rest of her era…

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Do you think it already peaked? There's still a lot of video of it.

I'm still hoping for a top50 hit :gaycat6:

I don't think the song peaked yet, no way lol. But its big social media moment was definitely already at its peak, so now playlists are carrying it and getting it to a wider audience. 

2 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

The real test will be what budget and plan the label pushes through. If they keep dumping resources into her and have a strategic plan to keep her in the public eye, she could have a career shift.

but it will be back to business as usual if they just let Nasty exist as is, and pray it carries the rest of her era…

of course! hoping it's not just another "Made You Look" scenario and they make the most out of it. Such lightning in a bottle moments happen extremely rarely

6 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

That's what scars me. Plz Nice Life, give it some budget! 

She needs to perform, show her skills and go viral like it happened to Tyla. She's one that can benefit from the exposure

and bring Tyla for a remix while we're at it

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

She needs to perform, show her skills and go viral like it happened to Tyla. She's one that can benefit from the exposure

and bring Tyla for a remix while we're at it

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

oooooh it's coming. not the biggest stage this legend deserves, but we better spam our socials!!

38 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I don't think the song peaked yet, no way lol. But its big social media moment was definitely already at its peak, so now playlists are carrying it and getting it to a wider audience. 

Idk like it gained almost 50k videos since yesterday on Tiktok :skull:

I'm seeing this EVERYWHERE radio paying T dust is a crime and is definitely because of the label politics

For me she's already accomplished soo much with Nasty and I'm pretty sure this is not the end of its ascent :duca:

@Tinashebanks how we doing on radio sis?

reaching new streaming peaks still?

NMsrB8t.gif

C'mon Radio

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Omg

I need all the girls, especially my nyc girl to request none stop. I need to hear nasty on radio here. I need those nasty base vibrating in my ass this summer guys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.