Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

i still can't believe it omggg :jonny3: we've really came so far... from AHOD failed to enter Hot 100, the messiness of Player, Watch Me Work randomly charted, the 2016 singles run, Flame, No Drama, to Joyride finally getting half-assed release, Nashe getting shelved, her finally leaving RCA, getting a new start as indie artist with SFY, 333, BB/ANG3L and now with Nasty she's finally back to Hot 100 with a solo song too :jonny3:

also i remember reading somewhere in early 2023 a psychic said that she was getting a hit soon cause she's in her saturn returns or somewhere along the lines, which i thought that was false when Needs failed to chart but with this... oohh that psychic was right:clap3:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

On 4/5/2024 at 8:51 AM, Spicy_TyTy said:

Enough with the commercial success chats, it's unlikely to happen and that's totally fine. Tinashe's done very well since the Joyride era with a solid touring/festival achievements and fanbase under her belt and more importantly, she gets to have complete creative control and has demonstrated her versatility in terms of genre hopping.

well... :sistrens:

• Like 5

"Nasty" — Spotify Streams Update:

1st week — 1,365,676

2nd week — 926,975

3rd week — 917, 882

4th week — 926,480

5th week — 1,650,179

6th week — 3,397,321

7th week — 5,546,977

57th day — 1,453,645

I love it's doing more than first week's numbers daily now

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Nasty debuted at #99 on the Canadian Hot 100. Someone on popjustice also said Nasty is tracking at #84 on the Official UK Singles Chart. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

It's been a long time coming but we're here now :weeps:

Call the press, call the media, she's coming! :jonny:

• Like 8

The fact I started stanning during the AHOD era and I never once gave up hope that she'd flourish once again. Hard work, talent, and especially belief in yourself will make it so you never lose. I hope this is her biggest hit yet because mama deserves all the flowers in the world.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Nasty debuted at #99 on the Canadian Hot 100. Someone on popjustice also said Nasty is tracking at #84 on the Official UK Singles Chart. 

woaaahhhh !!!!! :jonny6:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

well... :sistrens:

I'm very glad to be wrong about the commercial success part. I just hope this gets her more of the mainstream success she deserves so much!!

• Like 5

Hope this becomes her second top 40 entry :heart:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, redsing707 said:

I think Jessi or Bibi would fit this song

I don't who those people are. Let me do my research. 

51 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I don't who those people are. Let me do my research. 

• Like 4

• Like 7

Hopefully we can get to top50 U.S. with Wednesday numbers and top 100 globally. 

Hopefully 🤞 we reach 700K U.S and 1.8M globally this weekend. 

goal for next week 800K U.S and 2M globally 

I see Nasty rising to the top 70 on billboard next week. Hopefully 🤞 I am right this time. 

Edited by nuclear
  • Like 3

Oh nastynashe the global force that you are

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

Finally Ireland and South Africa. I thought South Africa would be there sooner since she well known and like over there. Nasty you doing great sweetee. 

Edited by nuclear
  • Like 1

A remix with Jennie would be FIRE.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

Is her team seeing this?

A lot of these territories have BEEN supporting Tinashe. 

It would be nice to see her finally do some shows in Africa as well as more Asian cities.

Weaves Beyonce Knowles GIF

Prayer circles everyone. Let's pray that Kimmel performance will go Viral/Mega viral across all social media. 

If her performance go super viral it will speed up the road to global top 50. Getting global top 50 alone is big promo. She will get on even more playlists and higher placements on other big playlists and top 10 on TTH. Also help her booked BET awards main show. Which will help this become the biggest hit of her career thus far. Also more awards shows such  as VMA. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kishi said:

Is her team seeing this?

A lot of these territories have BEEN supporting Tinashe. 

It would be nice to see her finally do some shows in Africa as well as more Asian cities.

Yes they are. TinasheBrazil and tinashechart always tag them and they always repost them on instagram. 

Nasty will chart on the main official charts in UK, New Zealand, Australia and potentially couple Asian countries this week. As well as new peaks in Canada and U.S. Her team needs to send it to radio in UK/ireland, Australia , Canada and New Zealand at the very least. When the album is released she needs promo in UK, SK, and NZ/Australia (which help with touring a lot).

If was her team I would book her for BET awards and release the album the week after BET and spent the rest of the album week promoting overseas. I know it expensive. 3 or 4 of the biggest markets is enough. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Weaves Beyonce Knowles GIF

Prayer circles everyone. Let's pray that Kimmel performance will go Viral/Mega viral across all social media. 

If her performance go super viral it will speed up the road to global top 50. Getting global top 50 alone is big promo. She will get on even more playlists and higher placements on other big playlists and top 10 on TTH. Also help her booked BET awards main show. Which will help this become the biggest hit of her career thus far. Also more awards shows such  as VMA. 

I wonder if she's gonna perform Nasty like at Coachella (but full song) or change the routine to be able to sing it.

I'm so excepted to see it! 

Does someone has a site to see daily views of a video?

A Tinashe song charting on the Hot 100 in 2024 :omg:

2024 is wild

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I wonder if she's gonna perform Nasty like at Coachella (but full song) or change the routine to be able to sing it.

I'm so excepted to see it! 

She will most likely alter it to sing it, because she hate headsets mic, but alot of the choreography will be same /similar. She mostly won't be dancing the whole time. Jojo has been working on choreography, so we will definitely see some new choreography as well. I feel she could do a lot of the original choreography while singing live and if she put down hand mic and get a good headset but she is an Aquarius. 

Edited by nuclear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

can't believe we're already knocking at the door of top 100 globally and top 50 in the US :jonny3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.