• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Tinashebanks

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

They claiming that they love me cuz they realize that my time is finally coming :jonny5:

LOVING this for my girl.

Edited by Kid A
  • Like 4

I've been religiously checking this thread since it was like only 10 pages, crazy how far she has become. she NEEDS to blow up

• Like 1

I can't believe it, I just know she's sleeping with the biggest smile on her face. No one deserves this more than her right now!

• Like 9

still can't believe it but I literally couldn't be happier for any other celebrity or musician period. she just deserves this so much and the fact she did it by herself and all it took was one meme to really catapult everything is mind-blowing, but also such a blessing for so many open doors now & in the future. :heart:

• Like 9

This is insane omg I'm so happy for her :weeps:

• Like 4

IS SOMEBODY GONNA MATCH MY FREAK

857552c981c7af001ac926f046facca9ff5b4a02

• Haha 5

If only Bet was the 2nd single we wouldnt have waited this song but 

:clap3:

• Thanks 7

5 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

Gaggery incoming :coffee:

Hey Tinashe :ducky:

can't believe I saw her live over NINE years ago and here we are :clap3:

• Like 1

Iggy should take note. Just keep going!

Congratulations nashe

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

This is for all the people who've been here during the Pretend days, the too late-released AHOD days, the herself leaking songs on Soundcloud to kickstart the Joyride-campaign, the Superlove/Company-days, the No Drama/Faded Love/Me So Bad-days,

the independent era,...

when you put it like this it really has been such a JOURNEY, and this isn't even everything (Joyride has like 2-3 other "lead" singles missing, RCA not using the All My Friends hype, etc)

I know I haven't always been the most active SweeTee here, but I remember fighting for my LIFE defending her on popheads when people were more concerned about calling her a flop than actually listening to her (which is ironic considering that sub was made specifically to defend another queen who had a smash before vanishing off the charts - Carly Rae Jepsen)

it's just so satisfying to see Tinashe have a moment again when I've been slowly converting my social circles to love her :jonny3:

• Like 2

not she's speechless! :dies:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

and this isn't even everything

I avoided mentioning a flaming hot-single on purpose, it gave me ptsd and war flashbacks :dies:

there's so much more ofc, but it's our turn now to bask in the brighter days :alexz3:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

when you put it like this it really has been such a JOURNEY, and this isn't even everything (Joyride has like 2-3 other "lead" singles missing, RCA not using the All My Friends hype, etc)

I know I haven't always been the most active SweeTee here, but I remember fighting for my LIFE defending her on popheads when people were more concerned about calling her a flop than actually listening to her (which is ironic considering that sub was made specifically to defend another queen who had a smash before vanishing off the charts - Carly Rae Jepsen)

it's just so satisfying to see Tinashe have a moment again when I've been slowly converting my social circles to love her :jonny3:

That's before we even get into all the numerous amount of hate trains (zany, Travis taking back joyride, leaking party favours, that toilet pic, Ben :rip:). The lore is deep lmao

AMF smashing worldwide but not getting serviced to radio. 

Honestly don't think I could name an artist that would have the will to still persist in pushing out music.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

can't believe I saw her live over NINE years ago and here we are :clap3:

SAME omfg I saw her in like late 2014 at a small theatre in DC with my brothers and one of my brother's best friends and the crowd was so much smaller than it should've been but regardless she performed her ASS off and it was awesome :jonny5: I'm so proud of how far she's come!!

• Like 2

you know it only makes sense that she's finally getting another hit! she's so talented, it was only a matter of time and this was the perfect song to click with a major audience :clap3:

• Like 4

I've literally been stanning since 2014.

This means so much to me, it's been such a long journey with the SweetTees :weeps: 

My signature is super outdated but Tinashe is still there since I changed it back in 2014. She is the definition of hard work paying off, she deserves this so much :weeps: 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

Guys I have been looking at this thread since billboard chart came out and I haven't been able to formulate anything. I have no words. :weeps: we have been through so much and endure so much . We are really are one of the most resilient fanbase (those that stuck around). With everything we went through no one has endured or had it worse than Tinashe. Tinashe is a titan. I pray this is dust compare to what to come and she will finally get all the flowers she deserves. No one deserves this more than her. 

last year she was saying she hope 2On isn't her last hit, not even a year later she is about to have the biggest hit of her career. I have no doubt nasty will out chart 2On . She did it her way and with no major label. I am so proud. 

Now let's get nasty to top 10 on billboard hot 100 and global 200. We can do it. 

You must be one of her strongest soldiers. Deserved for her and all of her die hard fans like you babe. :clap3:

Edited by Scabandplaster
  • Thanks 3

Now we just need to get her that Grammy so she can finally change her phone wallpaper. :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I've been celebrating all day. What a journey! :cries: :clap3:

• Like 3

The most recent Kaytranada collab (which is excellent btw!!) finally defeated the evil that is "New To Me" on her top 5 Spotify page. It's also no longer on her top songs on Apple Music. 

Now, we just need to get rid of that ridiculous Kid Ink collab on her top AM songs. (She deserves a proper Usher collab). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.