• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

The way this gave me flashbacks to the firetrucks :chick3:

At least now she's doing out of felling camp and she's also doing her best for promo. Mama has been HUSTLING!

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Indie Go Mind said:

The way this gave me flashbacks to the firetrucks :chick3:

At least now she's doing out of felling camp and she's also doing her best for promo. Mama has been HUSTLING!

the firetrucks were fun & good but so infuriating at the same time like idk how to explain it  :toofunny3: 

this tho? this is perfect. it's good meme potential to keep socials talking. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, massenlight said:

Giiiirl, everytime I'm here I'm scared to see a minus sign

tbh a slow day here and there doesn't matter in the big picture - we can't panic when it happens

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite the sabotage nasty reaches 251K videos 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Add a seventh track to that pack. Nasty (LSDXOXO's For the Gays Club Mix), here we come!

FhnFloS.gif

I've been a nasty girrrrrrl

It's Charli, baby in a XCX woooorld

:jonny:

Edited by stephen1108
  • Like 1

Revisited the BB/Ang3l experience again today and wow… gravity hit me like a crane. Machinedrum works so well with her, they should continue working together forever

• Like 2

• Like 4

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Goals 

so Top 50 on Spotify U.S this week. Top 100 Global this week as well.

Next week is Top 25 U.S and Top 50 global.

Nasty let's go girl 

Edited by nuclear
  • Like 1

it just can't be stopped :ghostface:

• Like 4

I'm obsessed with this song. The music video is amazing and she looks HOT! 

• Like 4

the consistent smashery :clap3:

i pray we don't see a negative update for a while, Kimmel performance better catapult this :jonny6:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Add a seventh track to that pack. Nasty (LSDXOXO's For the Gays Club Mix), here we come!

FhnFloS.gif

I can't see Tinashe ever wanting to work with Shygirl again after the tour fiasco, seems like they are on bad terms now

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

I can't see Tinashe ever wanting to work with Shygirl again after the tour fiasco, seems like they are on bad terms now

I'm so out of the loop, what hapenned between her and Shygirl?

3 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I'm so out of the loop, what hapenned between her and Shygirl?

They were meant to go on tour together at the end of last year but Shygirl pulled out a week before the first show. Allegedly Shygirl saw Tinashe's set and realised she was getting majorly upstaged and decided she didn't want to do the tour anymore. So she made up an excuse about needing surgery for an "ongoing respiratory condition".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Glad to see this is finally charting on UK Spotify. I was confused why we were letting my girl down when New Zealand and Australia (who usually have similar tastes) were stanning!

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

They were meant to go on tour together at the end of last year but Shygirl pulled out a week before the first show. Allegedly Shygirl saw Tinashe's set and realised she was getting majorly upstaged and decided she didn't want to do the tour anymore. So she made up an excuse about needing surgery for an "ongoing respiratory condition".

Oh- :rip:

That's so messy.

6 minutes ago, glitch said:

No idea why the girls love shygirl so much. She had great songs when she started but now her music sucks, her personality sucks and she is a horrible live performer lol

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

the consistent smashery :clap3:

i pray we don't see a negative update for a while, Kimmel performance better catapult this :jonny6:

I need her back on the treadmill doings vocal acrobatic and the dance studio 😂 

We need legendary performances.

To be honest she will give us a better performance than every girl out right now with one day of rehearsals. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, glitch said:

yeah I really don't fwh as a person after this stunt she pulled. doesn't help that she peaked with Alias either, just really weird energy and i'm glad Tinashe got away from that :biblio:

• Like 3

Her Kimmel performance is going to be amazing I already know 

16 minutes ago, glitch said:

The way 99% of the industry avoids Tinashe like a plague is crazy. But I guess it IS scary to perform with her on one stage Virgos Groove

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.