Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

9 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

Didn't her nice life deal get upgraded to a Warner signing ? Or no?

no. everyone assumed so because of an article from a warner owned magazine that stated she was a warner artist, but she's not signed to warner directly as far as i know. the technicality is she's signed to nice life who has a working relationship with warner so through association she could be considered a warner affiliated artist but that's as far as that goes. nice life used to be an imprint of atlantic but that deal has since been done. last i saw, my understanding is the label now operates as its own entity conducting its business with the help of warner (atlantic's parent organization).  

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

• Tinashebanks

55 minutes ago, nuclear said:

:jonny5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

When I tell you I was gagged :duca: glad they're finally playing it, hopefully get pop/urban adds date soon.

Go two more starters at pop radio too

B98.5 - New Jersey

HD983 - Augusta, Georgia

• Like 2

the pieces are falling into place day by day

:alexz:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

When I tell you I was gagged :duca: glad they're finally playing it, hopefully get pop/urban adds date soon.

Go two more starters at pop radio too

B98.5 - New Jersey

HD983 - Augusta, Georgia

Great. I need Power 105.1 FM, 103.5FM, 97.1 to add this . I don't listen to radio normally, but I will to hear her on there. It's been so long since I heard even 2On on the radio. 

Glad I was proven wrong.

I don't know much about how radio works. Shouldn't they push on Rhythmic for another week? In two weeks send it to urban and push on urban for rest if June  and In July send it to POP/Top40 radio? 

If they booked her for BET awards MainStage (considering it the same label as lizzo and how they pushed truths hurt, it safe to say they at least trying their best to booked her at the very least) the press will help Pop radio and Urban.  Or maybe Pop mid June and Urban in July? BET Award most likely help more with urban than Pop. 

Edited by nuclear

15 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Great. I need Power 105.1 FM, 103.5FM, 97.1 to add this . I don't listen to radio normally, but I will to hear her on there. It's been so long since I heard even 2On on the radio. 

Glad I was proven wrong.

I don't know much about how radio works. Shouldn't they push on Rhythmic for another week? In two weeks send it to urban and push on urban for rest if June  and In July send it to POP/Top40 radio? 

If they booked her for BET awards MainStage (considering it the same label as lizzo and how they pushed truths hurt, it safe to say they at least trying their best to booked her at the very least) the press will help Pop radio and Urban.  Or maybe Pop mid June and Urban in July? BET Award most likely help more with urban than Pop. 

Yh that's the plan I think to go all in on rhythmic atm and then service to pop/urban to stabilize the song on charts.

It's mostly getting "urban" airplay evening slots even on the top 40 stations so who knows tho 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

the pieces are falling into place day by day

Yeah I know we're all super happy and excited to see her charting and we want her to chart as high as she can like next week, so this can lead to some anxiety in general, but this is 100% a slow burner and they seem to be doing a great job considering they aren't a major label! There's alternative versions that they will release strategically, DJ mixes and even a guest artist or artists jumping on a remix which can lead to more airplay on different formats, so let's enjoy the ride. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Added to a bunch of Asian Spotify editorial playlists so should see an increase in global streams!!!!

- Viral Hits Taiwan

- Hot Hits Malaysia

- Hot Hits Singapore

Thailand, Aus & NZ next :duca:

Its loosing steam on socials she needs to do post more on TikTok & use the remix sounds :rip: 

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Like 1

• Like 4

• Like 6

I think the 14th or the 21st would be the perfect time to drop a remix and refresh the attention on social media.

Why we dont have an ATRL banner with Tinashe. I think she deserves one :giraffe:

• Like 2

can we get Link Up to smash next? 

• Like 5

Not saweetie… the last person I want her to do the remix with :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ALA said:

Omfg :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Contessa said:

Not saweetie… the last person I want her to do the remix with :rip:

Saweetie deserves to be a feature on a random album track not Tinashe’s biggest hit in a decade

7 minutes ago, ALA said:

This is starting to remind me of when Say so blew up for Doja. She did Fallon around the same time in the songs run 

• Like 2

YES KIMMEL :clap3:

So we have streams, radio and promotions? Feels like a dream!

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ALA said:

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS

INFUCMING MANIFESTED THIS

18 minutes ago, ALA said:

damn she's really coming :jonny6:

a tv performance this week would've been literally perfect, but oh well :jonny6: f***ing finally

I'm happy for her success lmao just wish it want for this song

:bibliahh:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.