Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

I think this is the end y'all. Its been really fun and I am so happy for her to finally have gotten so much more recognition after all this time. :heart2:

She expanded her reach further than ever, and will have way higher chances of doing numbers again in the future (probably nothing from QB sadly because none of the songs have the same kind of accessibility) but she is set up for another hit someday :clap3:

• Like 11

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Tinashebanks

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

7 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

I think this is the end y'all. Its been really fun and I am so happy for her to finally have gotten so much more recognition after all this time. :heart2:

She expanded her reach further than ever, and will have way higher chances of doing numbers again in the future (probably nothing from QB sadly because none of the songs have the same kind of accessibility) but she is set up for another hit someday :clap3:

yeah exactly. this will hit 100m streams soon and get a second wind when QB drops, it's been huge for her. hopefully this motivates her to put some similar stuff on Part 3.

• Like 2

I hope nice life learns from this rollout, the slow rollout approach that broke Lizzo into the mainstream was completely the wrong move.

If Pop radio was on board earlier then we would be charting top 40 & she would've had a better crop of artist jump on a remix.

She's got the ability to write "hit material" such as  Needs/Bouncin/Link Up, so hopefully NiceLife continue to back her 

• Like 4

Anyways, I think Chloe absolutely ATE and have listened to her remix all day.

Tyga did a cute job. His version will probably get some spins. 

So excited that this is at 90 million on Spotify!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, kishi said:

Anyways, I think Chloe absolutely ATE and have listened to her remix all day.

Tyga did a cute job. His version will probably get some spins. 

So excited that this is at 90 million on Spotify!

Tyga's verse is a** 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

#7 +(1)

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Approach 250 spins at Pop.

Adds this week will be make or break… no new stations playing at rhythmic and audience is falling slightly 

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

At around 275 spins at Pop Radio and #5 on taking-off chart so could debut on chart in a few weeks. 

Pop Adds this week will most likely determine if it does anything further at Pop so request if you can :duca:

• Like 3

Azealia teased her version on her story last night it sounds sooooo good :gaycatina1: probably will be the best remix

1 hour ago, thesecondwave said:

Azealia teased her version on her story last night it sounds sooooo good :gaycatina1: probably will be the best remix

I heard it as well and it sounded incredible, without a shadow of a doubt will be the best remix (not that the Chloe remix is bad by any means, the Tyga one on the other hand...)

Sadly I just do not see Tinashe working with Azealia Banks, as there is too much water under the bridge at this point.

As a long time Tinashe fan, I remember when Tinashe was posting the photoshoots during the Joyride era. Azealia commented in one of the pics on insta saying she was ripping off FKA Twigs and Tinashe was not impressed. I think that really soured their relationship and I doubt Tinashe wants anything to do with her anymore. Makes me sad as prior to these comments I seem to recall they were on good terms and shared a mutual respect for each other as 2 underrated artists that have been overlooked. 

Best case scenario Azealia posts the remix on Soundcloud, it blows up on TikTok and Tinashe ends up releasing it on official streaming platforms. But I find this scenario highly unlikely.

6 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

I heard it as well and it sounded incredible, without a shadow of a doubt will be the best remix (not that the Chloe remix is bad by any means, the Tyga one on the other hand...)

Sadly I just do not see Tinashe working with Azealia Banks, as there is too much water under the bridge at this point.

As a long time Tinashe fan, I remember when Tinashe was posting the photoshoots during the Joyride era. Azealia commented in one of the pics on insta saying she was ripping off FKA Twigs and Tinashe was not impressed. I think that really soured their relationship and I doubt Tinashe wants anything to do with her anymore. Makes me sad as prior to these comments I seem to recall they were on good terms and shared a mutual respect for each other as 2 underrated artists that have been overlooked. 

Best case scenario Azealia posts the remix on Soundcloud, it blows up on TikTok and Tinashe ends up releasing it on official streaming platforms. But I find this scenario highly unlikely.

During the pandemic they made up Azealia is a huge fan of tinashe and stanned SFY and BB/Ang3l pt1 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, thesecondwave said:

During the pandemic they made up Azealia is a huge fan of tinashe and stanned SFY and BB/Ang3l pt1 

Ahh that's really good to hear :heart:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

As a long time Tinashe fan, I remember when Tinashe was posting the photoshoots during the Joyride era. Azealia commented in one of the pics on insta saying she was ripping off FKA Twigs and Tinashe was not impressed.

thought this was during SFY era cause i remember T replied "stream songs for you" or something :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

thought this was during SFY era cause i remember T replied "stream songs for you" or something :bibliahh:

it was. specifically, if i remember correctly, thanksgiving day lmaooo!

loving the radio updates honestly. i know it seems like it's over for this song but surprisingly it seems like the video is picking up the streams its losing on spotify so it still kinda balances out/still pretty stable. 

• Like 3

???????

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Goofy said:

???????

this smash :eek: wonder how much is rhythmic

• Like 3

Radio is gonna explode when it's dead on streaming, of course :toofunny2: 

• Haha 9

23 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

At around 275 spins at Pop Radio and #5 on taking-off chart so could debut on chart in a few weeks. 

Pop Adds this week will most likely determine if it does anything further at Pop so request if you can :duca:

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Debuted on Pop chart! :duca: That was fast given that it had very low adds. She's fighting back! 

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Slowing at rhythmic but stable increases. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Radio is gonna explode when it's dead on streaming, of course :toofunny2: 

It's climbing back up Spotify charts, hopefully it gets the playlisting back from those remixes…. 

But Yh imagine if this was sent last month :monkey:

• Like 2

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

It debuted on Urban chart, so she's officially charting on three formats :rip:

This is crazy! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

it kinda always pops back once someone says that it's over :dies:

too bad that they didn't film a music video for the Chloe collab, would've made a top 40 peak so much easier

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Goofy said:

it kinda always pops back once someone says that it's over :dies:

too bad that they didn't film a music video for the Chloe collab, would've made a top 40 peak so much easier

a joint video would be nice but the good thing is chloe has actually been trying to post her own videos for it. i think she's the first person i've seen, outside of maybe ms banks, to work with tinashe and actually promote the music. 

• Like 4

5 early adds at Pop this week, looks like it got serviced :duca:

If we can get 25+ that'd be major keep requesting she still got gas in the tank :suburban:

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Like 5

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

5 early adds at Pop this week, looks like it got serviced :duca:

If we can get 25+ that'd be major keep requesting she still got gas in the tank :suburban:

This chart run having more drama than the presidential race over the past month

• Haha 3

Honestly the only way I can see this song climbing back on streaming is if Charli hops on it, imagine a nasty brat summer, it would be a 360 moment from drop that kitty, drop a pop up dj/show in LA, get both of them in the stage serving *****, play the remix live, film the video there, drop the remix and video next week

nasty brat summer

• Like 1

The radio adds after the streaming drops is exactly the type of evil that we are used to as a fan base :cm:

side note I do agree a charli collab could actually spark interest in the song a bit more

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I didn't realize it was already out of the top 150 on Spotify in the US. Radio really came too late...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.