• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touchdown

• Dr. Alexander

• suburbannature

• DemDam92

6 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Girl but for real by the time the album comes out the song would've already left the Spotify US top 100 even with TTH payola:snowball:

But she has a hit (by ATRL crazy members)

:bird:

One of the worst remixes of all time

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Honestly, I was kinda expecting a different kind of remix.

Like what Mariah did during her prime with remixes like I Still Believe/Pure Imagination and My All/Stay Awhile, where she blends two different songs to create a unique sound..

Maybe mix the song with one of Mariah's classics?   Like yes, and?/The Roof :ducky: or yes,and/Breakdown? 

The remix was such a letdown. 

Didn't like the remix. They should've used Mariah more.

Wait, who's this person in the 2nd verse? Sounds nothing like Mariah :deadbanana:

My jaw dropped the first time I heard Mariah come in. Sounded like she was being tortured.

• Haha 6

I would like to know who on her team thought this is what the song needed to boost its performance 

zachary-campbell.gif

The pre chorus is giving

• Haha 2

It's a mess, but at least now someone is fully singing on this track instead of baby cooing.

• Haha 1

Okay this is a TRAINWRECK honey :gaycat7:

The robotic vocals, the same arrangement yet it's a remix? More like Mariah adlibbing over the original track :gaycat7:

All them high notes in the beginning were literally headache-inducing, the whiney frequency was far too much :gaycat7:

I can’t be the only one who is enjoying the remix :ahh:

• Like 4

this is like the S&M britney remix :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, raven said:

I would like to know who on her team thought this is what the song needed to boost its performance 

zachary-campbell.gif

Instead of actually using a MARIAH CAREY feature and making a Power Ballad :giraffe:

Just now, Scandalous said:

this is like the S&M britney remix :deadbanana2:

that remix was atleast listenable no shade

• Like 1

I love Mariah, her voice was one of the best in pop history ever and I have all her albums.

Once thats said, I can't stand her voice nowadays, I guess it is because she is getting older or I don't know what... this remix is hard to listen to.

Just my opinion.

This was really bad. Mariah didn't add anything to the song outside of her weird vocals and belting. A literal jumpscare.

I already said that the entire remix idea was useless imo, but I was hoping they'd at least switch up the production a little, do an R&B mix, something exciting. 

Thankfully the solo standard/extended versions still slap so I'll keep listening to those 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, mrmarrero said:

I love Mariah, her voice was one of the best in pop history ever and I have all her albums.

Once thats said, I can't stand her voice nowadays, I guess it is because she is getting older or I don't know what... this remix is hard to listen to.

Just my opinion.

She doesn't slide to a note anymore, instead she's attacking it. Idk how to explain it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

Ariana mixed the vocals herself I guess?

spacer.png

:dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies:

mariah didn't wanna do this :laugh: ? cause i have no idea who heard this and said, 'its ready' 

mariah doesn't fit this song and as i said before, they should have collabed on a new track 

mariah oversang ari fr

8 minutes ago, Saud said:

I can’t be the only one who is enjoying the remix :ahh:

i do no matter of the mess 

:bibliahh:

Idk maybe I’m deaf dumb and blind but I’m enjoying the song  :celestial4:

Edited by Arthritis
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.