Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey - "yes, and?"

Kayseri Mantisi

This is cringe. :rip: It's definitely a Bad Guy situation where it's a huge waste of what could have been an iconic collab. Mariah sound like a (bad) AI version of herself.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touchdown

• Dr. Alexander

• suburbannature

• wantedyoutogrow

Mariah's lines are great but the effect on Mariah's vocals gives AI. The song remains a BOP, but unfortunately, I don't see this going anywhere. I was hoping they would change the production a bit to make it stronger and make the song a bit longer and with a complementary bridge but those were only my expectations so don't mind me.

This remix was totally wack

• Thumbs Down 1

Kind of dissapointed like Mariah. You are a LEGEND. I was expecting something from you :rip: 

Its not bad perse we have heard worse songs this year but this is just the same thing. 

at least Unforgettable remix was iconic and melancholic. This one is jst? 

anyway buy it and stream it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

love them but i wish this was a real 90s/2000s Mariah-esque remix where it’s like …. almost a completely different song (i was hoping it would be like an R&B remix) with newly recorded vocals, that would have been a really nice treat and homage

i don’t even think it sounds necessarily like AI like everyone on twitter is saying it’s just not …. super exciting idk, they could have married their vocals better

The worst song of 2024 just got a little bit worse. lol

Really, why to keep pushing this and not moving on!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Apple Music must have a delay 

This is really really bad, are we sure thats mariah?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Republic wasting all that money on that song and nothing works for this. Even an Mariah ******* Carey feature can't help make it look good :rip:

This is fun. This is camp. This is theatre. I didn’t know stan twitter was full of so many music producers and vocal arrangers…weird!? Love this and will be streaming 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

this is SO BAD!!!

why is Mariah sounding like an AI?!

such a wasted collab

Edited by RIKI232
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's Arianna's song, so maybe I was expecting too much, but considering Mariah is the queen of remixes :noparty:

I feel like I'm missing something. Other than the mixing it sounds like what Mariah sounds like for over 10 years now..... lol

I gotta give Ariana props for making a bad song even worse somehow. Takes talent! :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

mariah doesn’t even sound bad but why is she so loud in the mix. this had potential :suburban:

Mariah sounds like a robot. I'm sorry but even Manjobi sounds better than this garbage.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just terrible and a waste of time

• Thumbs Down 1

I was rooting for it, but I don't think I can listen to it again. That was rough and painful.

• Thumbs Down 1

They got Mariah sounding like RuPaul on the second verse.

The last chorus sounds like a TikTok Jiafei edit. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

One of the worst remixes i’ve ever heard (probably the worst if i’m honest). It makes “Karma (feat. Ice Spice)” actually sound like a masterpiece in comparison to this :deadbanana4: 

That chorus especially is atrocious, who worked on this, it sounds like some fan made YouTube mashup :bibliahh:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Støned said:

Mariah sounds like a robot. I'm sorry but even Manjobi sounds better than this garbage.

now, you just said something I thought was impossible

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.