• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touchdown

• Dr. Alexander

• suburbannature

• DemDam92

The absolute queen that Mariah is :wanda: I am so excited to hear this. :heart: 

Edited by mar
  • Like 2

when they turn it into an r&b opus that will remain timeless but have the gays pissed off initially >>>> 

• Haha 1

ari wearing mimi’s best album :clap3:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kindararenext said:

ari wearing mimi’s best album :clap3:

Stunning! but guys who is this Diggzy I'm so lost

59 minutes ago, V$. said:

:bibliahh:

this is what i imagined 

the girls need to learn a thing or two about mariah and club lgbtq bangers apparently:

• Like 6

Dr. Alexander

I am going to be incredibly disappointed if they are doing all this hyping and it is just a sent in voice note from Mariah and the video is them in two different places and is filmed with a camcorder for a “vintage” look…

so cute!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I am going to be incredibly disappointed if they are doing all this hyping and it is just a sent in voice note from Mariah and the video is them in two different places and is filmed with a camcorder for a “vintage” look…

I’m not sure about the video, but it’s confirmed that Mariah is listed as a writer and also as a producer. This leads me to believe that it’s not a sent in voice note, or a copy-and-paste scenario. 

• Like 3

Apparently we need to sell those 20K CDs on her website for us to have the chance to repeak at the summit. :WAP:

Edited by Jude

2 hours ago, Holy Ground said:

Stunning! but guys who is this Diggzy I'm so lost

guy that stages "paparazzi photoshoots" and photoshops you so you look flawless. insta creator thats been doing rihanna, hailey bieber, kardashians/jenners, he makes colors pop with his PS skills. 

• Thanks 1

• Like 3

Not the kiddies trying say Mariah is a wasted person on a remix. If they don't get the **** :skull: This is a DREAM collab for Ari and someone with a massive legacy that she can help enhance. If Ari can help push her to 20 #1's, I don't think Ari could ask for anymore in her career.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Dr. Alexander
1 hour ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I’m not sure about the video, but it’s confirmed that Mariah is listed as a writer and also as a producer. This leads me to believe that it’s not a sent in voice note, or a copy-and-paste scenario. 

According to who?

2 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

This is the most likely outcome tho. Dont expect too much from this attempt to save the song (maybe back in the top 10) for 1 week. I think it's the same thing but with Mariah adding her verse and some adlibs :rip: hope that Im wrong. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

This has sold 4k-5k in CD pre-orders alone. Is that a good sign?

Doesn't seem like a lot

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, humbz said:

the girls need to learn a thing or two about mariah and club lgbtq bangers apparently:

I like that one Honey remix as much as the next homo but every single "Mariah can do house!!" receipt is from literally 30 years ago so you can forgive people being suspicious. 

2 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I like that one Honey remix as much as the next homo but every single "Mariah can do house!!" receipt is from literally 30 years ago so you can forgive people being suspicious. 

She was Literally still doing resung remixes up until 2014 for You're Mine (Eternal) BFFR

• Like 1

It’s probably asking too much for this to be a totally different vibe from the original considering the versions could be split. Hopefully Mariah has a pretty decent verse and we get some fun ad-libs/vocal runs.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

4 hours ago, humbz said:

Yasssss this is REAL HOUSE BABY! The gays have no knowledge.   Best!!! Mariah needs to do a disco/house album honestly!!!

feature the daughters dua lipa and Ariana. 

Edited by Twixters
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

the ignorance :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.