• suburbannature

• DemDam92

21 hours ago, stupidjock said:

This song literally uses Madonna song? 

it doesnt ? :skull:

• Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, El Nino said:

It ain't happening. 

I doubt I will even like it. Mariah's new tone is so raspy and pitchy even with auto correction. I can't even imagine how it will fit on such a song. Ariana has horrible judgement, so even if it is terrible, she doesn't care. 

spilled. we can love mariah and acknowledge reality for what it is. hope she waited until her voice had a good day for recording.

• Thumbs Down 1

I know im getting old when people think WHATEVER song Ariana sings, Mariah can't follow, the girl is literally Mariah's clone. 

• Thanks 2

This is a good choice to revive the song's commercial performance and also earn Grammy nominations when submitted to the grammys. I'm excited for this.

• Like 1

I think this will be good. the song has an 80s vibe that will be suited well with Mariah and I think it'll amplify it well.

Another week at #1 coming!

31 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I know im getting old when people think WHATEVER song Ariana sings, Mariah can't follow, the girl is literally Mariah's clone. 

It's 2024. Mariah's prime was untouchable but she has passed it. Vocally right now Ariana is at her prime and let's be honest and real, current Ariana's current voice is much better than Mariah's current voice.

Apparently this had 2k physical pre-orders yesterday. Is that a good sign? I got a notification that my CD already shipped so they'll count for this week.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Apparently this had 2k physical pre-orders yesterday. Is that a good sign? I got a notification that my CD already shipped so they'll count for this week.

That's incredible.

When is this coming out????

THIS is the song she chooses for the long awaited Mariah collab? She’s so out of touch 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

THIS is the song she chooses for the long awaited Mariah collab? She’s so out of touch 

she's actually smart, revive something that is only halfway clicking and the lead single to her album

Need this to return to no. 1 so badly so Mariah can tie with the Beatles for the most no. 1s record :suburban:

• Like 3

The sheer amount of disrespect for Mariah in this thread... Never count Mimi out. She's the queen of remixes and still can outsing most mainstream girls these days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

How many sold copies does it need for a #1 if we completely ignore radio ?

24 minutes ago, Dephira said:

First of all, Oh Santa exists

And it's not like they can't collaborate again in the future. Ariana has multiple collaborations with Abel, Mac, Nicki and Doja. So another Mariah collab isn't out of the picture.

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

In all fairness the long awaited Mariah collab was already kind of wasted on Oh Santa, of all songs.

I do agree that this remix is a lukewarm choice though. Yes and? is not worthy of a big collab and I don't like the fact that it's a bonus remix and not a song originally written with/for Mariah. Besides, I'd rather hear something moody and r&b from the two of them. Like Mariah's Babydoll.

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

I agree girl, why waste it on this remix? Make a whole new song 🙄

Stop complaining.

Clearly Ariana wants to push the song until the release of the album.

• Like 1

If Mariah ties the Beatles record by jumping on a track with Ariana of all people...  my god.... :psyduck: :gayriahcat2:

8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

If Mariah ties the Beatles record by jumping on a track with Ariana of all people...  my god.... :psyduck: :gayriahcat2:

her musical daughter. It would be a nice full circle moment.

• Like 4

ngl, this give me hope Mariah will jump on a Santa Tell Me (Remix) and give them both a #1 mommmmment 

This has sold 4k-5k in CD pre-orders alone. Is that a good sign?

• Like 1

not sure how Mariah will be added to this - shes a christmas icon

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.