Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey - "yes, and?"

Kayseri Mantisi

46 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

wait :rip:

I've followed that tarot channel (Antphrodite) since the Youtube Dramagedon years ago. Kinda fun to read the comments regarding potential tea, just like ATRL but spiritual :foxaylove2:

He also did a reading on whether Taylor's next album will flop by the way :eli:

• Like 1

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touchdown

• Dr. Alexander

• suburbannature

• DemDam92

14 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

It all depends on radio and playlisting. If the original is switched out for the remix on release they could have a hit on their hands, especially if there is a video coming. CD singles are available. 

It ain't happening. 

I doubt I will even like it. Mariah's new tone is so raspy and pitchy even with auto correction. I can't even imagine how it will fit on such a song. Ariana has horrible judgement, so even if it is terrible, she doesn't care. 

Edited by El Nino
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

I’m excited. I don’t like the original song, so I’m really hoping they’ve completely redone it. Mariah is the Queen of remixes, some of her 90’s remix work is :jonny5:

This has the potential to be amazing. 

move on to the second single already

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

9 hours ago, Trash said:

So this ho couldn't release it on debut week for Mariah to snatch another #1?

Right like damn.

Excited but not expecting much

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kindararenext said:

seems like this will be an even bigger deal than we’re expecting, i am so excited !! 

Remember 34+35 remix with 2 hot names Megan and Doja. That also had a video. So I dont think this time it can do anything spectacular on the charts. It's just too late. It should have been released for week 2 not this time.

But again. These types of remixes are always hit or miss. Sometimes it turned out very unexpectedly. Who knows.

• Like 1

Hopefully it’s a real remix and uses Mariah in a good way, Im not sure about a video because M is lazy overall and she won’t be dancing but I’m hyped for this, the song was already good.

Music video and Mariah has a verse.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

OMG im excited :jonny6:

I was already excited for new Mariah but Ari + Mariah :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Is this “insider” ever reliable?

I can already hear mariah belting “say that **** with your chest” with so much power :wanda:

excited but also worried for this, I just want Mariah's vocals to sound good on the song SO bad :rip:

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

excited but also worried for this, I just want Mariah's vocals to sound good on the song SO bad :rip:

Why would she sound otherwise?

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

Why would she sound otherwise?

i'm a lamb but I think we can all agree she didn't sound that good on the big energy remix :rip:

Hopefully theyve put time and energy into this one and it will be as galactic as it could be

Excited! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, El Nino said:

It ain't happening. 

I doubt I will even like it. Mariah's new tone is so raspy and pitchy even with auto correction. I can't even imagine how it will fit on such a song. Ariana has horrible judgement, so even if it is terrible, she doesn't care. 

what a weird comment ... 

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

i'm a lamb but I think we can all agree she didn't sound that good on the big energy remix :rip:

Hopefully theyve put time and energy into this one and it will be as galactic as it could be

She probably recorded the vocals for big energy through WhatsApp voice message 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mariah should release her version of 'Selfish' that is gaining attention.

• Thanks 1

there's a normal remix, and there's a MARIAH remix. Full new verses, new vocals, hot whistle harmonies and new instrumentals. This is about to be a SERVE and a half! 

Ready for the 3 minute high notes Yas queenz. 

7 hours ago, El Nino said:

It ain't happening. 

You're just saying ****. Mariah has never been "pitchy." 

Her voice has grown deeper like that of a mezzo and she's unable to support high belts like in her prime, but when she sticks to mid-range belts her voice can still sound quite full and agile.

So excited for this!!

Unrelated but when is Mariah gonna release her next album? It's been almost six years :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.