• shyboi

• Trash

• Zefierce

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

Probably Tina Turner

"shocking the world" because she died last year

Tina has country origins (her debut album was a country album) and she fits R2's theme of black artists reclaiming country music.

That’s a very good theory actually 

Well the deuxmoi “tea” would support a Gaga collab, but they’ve also been teasing a Dolly cover for ages and that could very well be a feature too. Having the endorsement of the Queen of Country would be a great card to have up her sleeve. 

Love the idea of a Tina collab, tho. But after she was snubbed from the BMS remix idk…

Just now, Achilles. said:

Well the deuxmoi “tea” would support a Gaga collab, but they’ve also been teasing a Dolly cover for ages and that could very well be a feature too. Having the endorsement of the Queen of Country would be a great card to have up her sleeve. 

Love the idea of a Tina collab, tho. But after she was snubbed from the BMS remix idk…

I don't particularly buy the idea of a Tina collab, but these songs were recorded mostly in 2019 and 2020 so it could be part of why she didn't she didn't shout her out on BMS if she knew she had a collab coming. There was no bad blood between them so her leaving her off either meant nothing or meant something big.

Billie Eilish is an academy award winner 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

I could see Gaga as a feature and Taylor writing something… I don’t envisage a world where Taylor and Beyoncé would both sing on a song.

As much as I love Taylor - Bey would sing circles around her…

By what means though sis?

It’s Bobby eyelids also 

I’m not a fan of Bey but when she does collabs with other females they always serve on all fronts, with that said Taylor does not have the edge to go up beside her lmaoo. Definitely Gaga. 

Sia is finally released?

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Her duet with Ana Barbara :clap3:

spacer.png

The whole video can be like those Bandido tik toks just looking for hot guys! :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, umich said:

Farrah is finally going to get her big break from carrying that luggage for the last 23 years :jonny5:

:deadbanana:

It's probably someone like Adele. They have a history. Be fr. 

• Like 1

Britney? JFC, please get real. :ahh:

Gaga... no. Gaga would not do it.

It is probably someone obscure or some legendary artist.

It’s either Taylor or Gaga, cause they literally went to each other’s premiers and have been supporting each other throughout the entirety of the Renaissance & Era’s tour!!!

Her collab with Jiafei is coming :jonny6:

• Haha 1

I think Dolly has a part in this. She’s mentioned before how she always wanted Bey to cover Jolene. Maybe a sample of Jolene at the very least. 

I would love a Part 2 with Gaga, but it just seems a little too good to be true fsr. The collapse that would be tho. 
And as for Taylor, I actually wouldn’t be surprised, but I can’t even begin to think how that would sound. 

Gaga wouldn’t be shocking as they’ve collaborated before. 

I’d say Morgan Wallen would be the most shocking. 

Watch it be the Dixie Chicks or something. There is no way it's Gaga or Taylor. We aint that lucky chile

The excitement for any collab is immediately squandered by the fact it’s gonna be on a country album for me :skull:

I mean, Queen gives us nothing less than jaw-dropping quality music!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.