Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Renan90

4 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

She worked with Jaume what do you expect. If she chooses that as the cover with her holding the diamond I wouldn’t be mad at it simple but very Shakira

I agree. I like the title but I preferred tragicomedia which was relayed during Monotonia launch. Wait and see !

We probably know 8 songs that already have been released (hopefully El Jefe is out), so I bet we'll have 8 new songs to balance it out 

Edited by Bocanada

3 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Is this confirmed by her and her team or are these rumors by fan accounts? How reliable are they?

Who knows ! I’ve heard titles “the wolf who cried diamonds” today “las mujeres no lloran” “la loba que lloro diamantes” 

despierta América confirmed tour starts may and so did el gordo y la flaca basically the access Hollywood of Univision so who knows what’s going on, so something is coming I guess.

my lord so many album announcements siudbsfhvbAL;XM,Z;

• ATRL Moderator

Not a huge fan of the title if true

March 8th - Ariana album + (Kanye album?)
March 15th - JT album + Eras Tour Movie on Disney+
March 22nd - Shakira album
March 29th - Beyoncé album

The March schedule is truly packed

• Like 2

We don't need an English album, her Spanish music is better and she is successful at it 

Will this be a proper studio album or a Spotify playlist like El Dorado? Who knows

1 minute ago, Riot said:

Will this be a proper studio album or a Spotify playlist like El Dorado? Who knows

So far, bar Copa Vacia which is generic nonsense, all other songs had a cohesive theme and seem clearly related to her lifestory. So i think it'll be a great record

None of this has been officially confirmed .