Cruel summer VS Flowers. Biggest female hit ?

Sweetestsecret

Biggest hit?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest hit?

• Flowers
    • Cruel Summer

Taylor or Miley has the biggest female hit? 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Why is this a question, Flowers is much bigger in every country except maybe the U.S.

Cruel Summer is the better song though. 

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Why is this a question, Flowers is much bigger in every country except maybe the U.S.

Cruel Summer is the better song though. 

Nope not at all

Most of Asia CS is bigger

UK CS is shaping up to be bigger

Yes , Flowers is bigger in LatAm in EU 

But saying whole world is wrong lol

• Like 2

Longevity wise, Cruel Summer has the edge over Flowers. But I think on a scale of survey people would know Flowers more.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Flowers. CS is huge though, it is on track to become the most streamed song by a female on Spotify and that’s no joke.

• Like 5

Didn't we have this thread like 2 weeks ago? 

Flowers is the biggest hit for now, with the much bigger peak. Cruel Summer's longevity is otherworldly though, and could lead to CS being bigger in the end. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 10

Right now, I think it’s still Flowers. I wouldn’t be shocked to see CS turn the tide in the end, though, as it’s showing signs of extremely good longevity.

Flowers is definitely bigger, especially with the second wind it's enjoying right now. Cruel Summer is no joke though!

It's "Flowers".

"Cruel Summer" has a chance at ending up bigger, but that's dependent on how the remaining tour dates boost it and/or on whether it can have another revival this summer, but that's all just speculation for now.

I'd say Flowers had a bigger 2023, but I have a feeling Cruel Summer is going to have a bigger 2024 and probably beyond as well. 

Flowers. CS has had better longevity so it may end up passing it.

Cruel Summer will surpass it in streams, but mostly because it’s the designated song for Taylor’s popularity at the moment. It’ll fall into the same realm as Blinding Lights and As It Was. Huge hits that never die out, but nobody has an opinion of them.

Like most of her music, it benefits from everything she does even when it’s not music related. Flowers has nothing going for it besides 1 performance after a year of release, so I find its longevity to be more impressive.

• Like 3

Flowers had the biggest peak but Cruel Summer will end up bigger in the end. 

The success of both songs is impressive but I'd say Flowers wins. It was instant and its peak was massive. It's probably one of the biggest female hits of all time (in terms of peak). 

Cruel Summer, although big and with crazy longevity, was released in 2019 and this hurts the song. Even though it has smashed hard, its peak is nowhere close to Flowers' because it's an old album track. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Flowers so far

Cruel Summer might end up being bigger, the longevity is insane and it might enjoy a seasonal boost each year

Flowers for peak, CS for longevity. 

both women dominating 2023 and 2024 :clap3:

snooze in the us 

This exact thread was made not even 10 days ago 

Are we talking only about the USA? :laugh:

If it's the whole world, it's for sure Flowers and it's not even close.

Flowers cause at one point it felt inescapable without hearing about it or Miley, but CS could come up later on if the longevity continues

I would say Flowers is larger in 2023, but CS could take over afterwards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.