Beyoncé - "Texas Hold 'Em"

remonkrk009

Hive is so dedicated :fan: but I can appreciate the conversation that this project is creating

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Kristie Kuwa

• Shelter

Leading the pack as most added song on Pop radio (33 and counting)

• Like 9

Not this doing better than Break My soul on a random sunday (weakest streaming day) 

:clap3:

Hoping for x2 platinum , Nice Top40 peak and 20 weeks on Hot100 :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

3 adds Hot AC
27 adds Urban (#5 most adds)
22 adds Urban AC (#1 most adds)

29 adds Rhythmic (#2)

33 adds Pop (#1)

:clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste

This is co-written by bülow and Lowell  :dies: :jonny: Canadian queens 

• Like 3

Edited by 99sandthe2000s
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Being added like this on Urban is something else!:jonny5:

Oh so it debuted with 300k more?

57 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

• Like 1

Always some clownery with Bey’s rollouts on streaming. Now the official sound *still* isn’t available on TikTok 48 hours after release 💀

• Like 1

Sent to Country Radio today :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

This is her FourFiveSeconds. Such a grower and such a fun song, she sounds amazing on it! 

This may not smash out the gate, and it might start to fall off a bit, but I guarantee it’ll be a fun classic that has longevity, just like FFS!

• Like 1

Seems like this may hit 

not this actually doin smth on radio....we might actually have a hit on our hands

Bey collecting these cute streaming and radio hits in the 2020s is sort of funny to me. ATRL keeps downplaying BMS/Cuff It as though they’re quick little hits not part of her overall legacy but then spent ten years dragging LoT, Run The World, Formation for their chart performance. So like does hitting the top 10 matter or not :skull: the goalposts be moving 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Bey collecting these cute streaming and radio hits in the 2020s is sort of funny to me. ATRL keeps downplaying BMS/Cuff It as though they’re quick little hits not part of her overall legacy but then spent ten years dragging LoT, Run The World, Formation for their chart performance. So like does hitting the top 10 matter or not :skull: the goalposts be moving 

I saw someone say she hasn't had a catchy hit in ten years like Cuff It isn't one of the catchiest songs she's EVER released and a giant hit at that :deadbanana4:

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

QueenofCopyPaste

I'll be honest I wish the song was better for country. More genre-forward like Kacey has tried to do for instance. I feel like coming to the genre to do the most commercially non original country song is... reductive to the genre itself. Of course, I enjoy listening to it (especially the end) and her voice is very soulful to it but after the work she has done on Act 1, this is not as worked.

55 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Her power :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.